+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEAE HELP: Where to Put Supporting Attachments

Archeia

Nov 26, 2016
So I am in the process of drafting my Letter of Explanation...

I have 2 jobs that don't have the reference letter needed as CIC requires. From this forum, I learned I can do an affidavit.

The first job, I have an incomplete reference letter. No letterhead, no exact dates of employment (just months and year) and no contact information because the company reportedly closed. I have my income tax return, my last payslip for that job.

My former co-worker had an affidavit for me notarized by a lawyer already for the second job. I have payslips, a copy of the last email I sent to the company that refused to issue me a COE, certificates of trainings and also a copy of my resignation letter.

Where do I attach those proof of employment? Do I attach them in the respective Employment section or with the Letter of Explanation?

Also, for the first job, it is very hard to contact that person who wrote the letter. I had to go through several people to reach him and I emailed again to ask for his contact information but it is left unanswered. Do I need to get my own sworn statement that I was employed in this company (it closed last November 2016).

Please help. Thank you in advance.