+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Planning to move to Nova Scotia

Nilesh2706

Nov 30, 2023
Hello! I have recently been bombarded with lots of information by friends which made me confused and looking to get an answer. I hope you can answer at least one of the questions. Recently, I have been planning to move to Canada as PR cut points are relatively higher than mine. Now, I am in confusion whether I should move as soon as possible or I wait till I get one year of experience in Ontario? Would that be any beneficial for me to complete one year experience here and go there.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello! I have recently been bombarded with lots of information by friends which made me confused and looking to get an answer. I hope you can answer at least one of the questions. Recently, I have been planning to move to Canada as PR cut points are relatively higher than mine. Now, I am in confusion whether I should move as soon as possible or I wait till I get one year of experience in Ontario? Would that be any beneficial for me to complete one year experience here and go there.
So you have PR, student, work permit? How are you moving to Ontario?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have a work permit which already has one year passed. i am currently living in Ontario
So an open work permit? If so research AIP and NS PNP based on your NOC and education. You most likely need to find a designated employer. Also research OINP and EE-CEC.

Nilesh2706

Nov 30, 2023
Yes. I have checked through the all streams. They are mostly targeting Nurses, truckdriver, pharmacist. however, my occupation is Quality Technician and related to mechanical

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes. I have checked through the all streams. They are mostly targeting Nurses, truckdriver, pharmacist. however, my occupation is Quality Technician and related to mechanical
So then look at AIP but you will need a job offer with a designated employer. Or move to NS, and see what streams you may be eligible for with one year experience in the province and/or permanent job offer.

JPDMan

Dec 1, 2023
Dubai
Hello people, how are you doing? I am Javed Akhtar, and I am new to this forum. I live and work in Dubai as a painter, but I want to move to Toronto, Canada, to start my painting company there. What are your suggestions? Which threads should I read to learn about starting this business in Canada? Any help would be appreciated. Let's see how responsive this forum's users are, Thanks!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello people, how are you doing? I am Javed Akhtar, and I am new to this forum. I live and work in Dubai as a painter, but I want to move to Toronto, Canada, to start my painting company there. What are your suggestions? Which threads should I read to learn about starting this business in Canada? Any help would be appreciated. Let's see how responsive this forum's users are, Thanks!
You are hijacking a thread about Nova Scotia. Google - OINP entrepreneur.

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
Stay in Dubai, you're better off there

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
There's no demand for painters, stay in Dubai Habibi unless you want to drive taxi

Reactions: foodie69

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Keep in mind, the hordes of students are all moving to Nova Scotia to do the same thing as you. Who knows if in 1 year you will still qualify