+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plain and simple question - Please advise

bhavin_business

Star Member
Sep 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have come on student visa and in Toronto right now. I will finish my 1 year study in December, completing my 4 months co-op internship right now. They have offered me full time position. Should I take the intership considering I will only get 1 year work visa and CEC will be very difficult then or should I take 1 year study more and get 3 year work visa, in which I am letting my job go?

Please advise me.

Thanks

Aami333

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
bhavin_business said:
Hi,

I have come on student visa and in Toronto right now. I will finish my 1 year study in December, completing my 4 months co-op internship right now. They have offered me full time position. Should I take the intership considering I will only get 1 year work visa and CEC will be very difficult then or should I take 1 year study more and get 3 year work visa, in which I am letting my job go?

Please advise me.

Thanks
i would advise u to complete another year of study and after that get 3 year of PGWD. chance of PR after 1 year of study and 1 year of job are very little.

especially if u are in Ontario and plan to apply for PR from there.

if u complete ur education, u might actually even better job than ur current employer is offering u.

if i were in your place, i would have chosen to complete education and get PR and Full time job. once u settle there, it would be not so difficult to get job...