Oct 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
I have a doubt. i have received an ITA through OINP nomination. I have not applied for eca for my wife's masters degree as the college campus she was studying in gulf had closed down but was affiliated to BITS ranchi. We did not got a clear picture from her university about what to do and so We decided not to go ahead with the wes evaluation of her masters as it was delaying my application and my age was about to increase( i am the primary applicant), I have entered that she has done masters but also entered that we have not done a wes evaluation.In the post ITA documents should i upload her masters degree and give an explanation as to why the wes has not been done. or rather should i not submit it at all. im asking this because i have entered that she had done her MBA but we have not done an ECA. is it a problem?
Thank you

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
You faked it in the ee app and it gave you points?

If once you take off the points score for your wife's masters your points drop lower than the cut off for the ITA then refuse the ITA.

If you go ahead then they will take the points off and may decide to charge you with misrepresentation.

Dentcan

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i did not claim any points for it. after receiving the ITA i had entered it in the masters and in the option they have asked if i have done an eca for it.I have rightfully entered that i have not done it. Just confused whether to upload it or not in the placeholder.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
If you never claimed points for it then there is no problem. You can mention why you didn't get a WES in you LOE but you don't have to get it done.

Did she get her bachelor's from a different university? If so you could have got an extra 8 points for that if you had completed an ECA :)

Dentcan

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Kryt0n
thanks for your reply.
I did not claim any points for her masters before ITA as it was giving me only 2 points and i could not wait for all the confusion regarding her degree to be cleared out before ITA. post ITA we have to complete many of the details again and so, post ITA , I had entered in her study section that she had done her masters . but in the same section they have asked whether she has done an eca assessment for the same in the past 5 years to which I have entered that she has not done an ECA.

Dentcan

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes kryt0n i had claimed points for her bachelors.Thank you for your reply. so it is better that i dont upload her masters degree right?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Dentcan said:
Hi Kryt0n
thanks for your reply.
I did not claim any points for her masters before ITA as it was giving me only 2 points and i could not wait for all the confusion regarding her degree to be cleared out before ITA. post ITA we have to complete many of the details again and so, post ITA , I had entered in her study section that she had done her masters . but in the same section they have asked whether she has done an eca assessment for the same in the past 5 years to which I have entered that she has not done an ECA.
As long as in your ee profile pre ITA you didn't claim she had done an ECA then she wouldn't have been given points. You can say no now and if you want in your LOE you can explain why you didn't get one :) (it would have been more than 2 points, I think it would have been 10 for masters).

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Dentcan said:
Yes kryt0n i had claimed points for her bachelors.Thank you for your reply. so it is better that i dont upload her masters degree right?
As long as you got an ECA for her bachelor's from WES.

Dentcan

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
As long as you got an ECA for her bachelor's from WES.
thanks kryt0n