Feb. 15, 2009
Med's Request
Dec. 10, 2009
Med's Done....
April 5, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 10, 2010
vinz said:
ah ok. thanks for your reply. Btw, we just received another letter today from CIC - Mississauga confirming that they received the payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee. It was stated also there that they already informed the Visa Office Manila that we already paid the said amount.
With this situation, how long are we going to wait for them to release my visa?

Does anyone have the same situation as mine?

Thank you
Does anyone know the customer service number of Visa Office Manila?

Thank you

vinz

Star Member
Jun 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 7, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb. 15, 2009
Med's Request
Dec. 10, 2009
Med's Done....
April 5, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 10, 2010
sidjocson said:
we were under LC2 application too, we landed here in Vancouver just 5 months after my mom sent the application to CPC-M... its been almost a year now since we've been here.,. last September i went back to the Philippines and married my girlfriend for 7 years, and last December i filed my application for her, last january 14th i received a letter from CPC-M saying that i got approved to be a sponsor and that her papers have been forwarded to Manila Visa office, and just this week according to E-CAS her application for permanent residency status changed to "in process"...

To all of you guys who are now over the age limit, it doesn't matter how old you are now if you're application was submitted before you go over the required age to be a dependent...

God speed to all of us and more power for us PINOYS!!!
Yes! Now that your approved to sponsor your wife then it's time for her to be investigated here in the Philippines. from this time, she will received letters in conrresponding to your application.

Just keep waiting.

thank you and God bless us all

vinz

Star Member
Jun 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 7, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb. 15, 2009
Med's Request
Dec. 10, 2009
Med's Done....
April 5, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 10, 2010
dyLanjill said:
I'm here in Canada and sponsoring my wife in the Philippines. i already received my confirmation receipt and my wife received hers yesterday. btw, we started nov26 2009. the canadian embassy in the philippines requested for my wife's passport and cert. of no marriage. i just want to know if she can drop it off in the embassy which is way more faster than mail or is it strictly by mail only? and also, whats next? i mean, i want to know the step by step process so i know what to expect next. thanks in advance!
Probably we had the same process here. Actually, they had my passport and CENOMAR request last february of 2009. After that they sent us more letter to provide proofs of our relationship.
I hope that you will have visa soon.

edwin1266

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
davao city
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 19, 2010
LANDED..........
dec 23, 2010
Pochi said:
Ontario po yum dba? My uncle ako din at mga pinsan. 2 hours plane ride po. Ibang province na po ksi Kami. Yung ate ko kinuha Nya asawa Nya 4-6 mos LNG gnun din asawa pinsan ko madaling LNG sa knila ksi immigrant n sila nung ng sponsor eh ksi kmi ng asawa nyo po Sinabay sa akalang mabilis ang magiging processo, uu dmi sayang na oras anal ko inip na inip na.
yups,, ontario.
madali lng kc pg immigrant na ang principal sponsor eh...dont wori di nmn cguro tayo aabutin ng 2012

Pochi

Jan 20, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So skeptical prin po kayo ngayung 2010? Ahahahha tagal nun grabe! Sna ng apply muna ko PR isang taon LNG tpos ska ko sila sponsor hayz 6 mos LNG.

dyLanjill

Jan 20, 2010
vinz said:
Probably we had the same process here. Actually, they had my passport and CENOMAR request last february of 2009. After that they sent us more letter to provide proofs of our relationship.
I hope that you will have visa soon.
they asked yours last feb 2009??? ??? i thought its gonna b fast or easy once they asked for your passport. i guess my wife and i will still w8 for a long time. thanks for the info vinz. btw, what if the 45 days compliance is done but its not our fault that the letter was sent late, does it affect the application? what should i do? thanks in advance!

sidjocson

Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
vinz said:
Does anyone know the customer service number of Visa Office Manila?

Thank you
that's another 2 month's after you pay your Right of Permanent Residence Fee...

sidjocson

Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
every letter sent to you by the embassy for additional paper's or document's is another 2 months wait... 1 month for them to receive and open your letter and another month for them to process it... so its better to pay in full and make sure that all of the documents and papers that are required are complete before sending them to the embassy...

vinz

Star Member
Jun 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 7, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb. 15, 2009
Med's Request
Dec. 10, 2009
Med's Done....
April 5, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 10, 2010
sidjocson said:
that's another 2 month's after you pay your Right of Permanent Residence Fee...
thanks for the reply. what is the status of your application now?

vinz

Star Member
Jun 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 7, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb. 15, 2009
Med's Request
Dec. 10, 2009
Med's Done....
April 5, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 10, 2010
dyLanjill said:
they asked yours last feb 2009??? ??? i thought its gonna b fast or easy once they asked for your passport. i guess my wife and i will still w8 for a long time. thanks for the info vinz. btw, what if the 45 days compliance is done but its not our fault that the letter was sent late, does it affect the application? what should i do? thanks in advance!
More or less yes! You also have to check the post office from time to time if ever they sent you letter. So far in my experienced, all the letters they sent to me didn't exceed to 45 days.

mamipapi

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone...

just last december 2,2009, I had sent my passport to the canadian embassy here in manila and my ecase status eversince was in process. the only thing changed was there was my address and they were asking whether or not it should still be my mailing address 'coz if not i should inform them.

My fiance and I are anticipating that my visa will arrive soon because they are holding my passport just before christmas.

I could've spent my christmas somewhere that passport is needed so we're thinking that they took the passport without planning of just letting it sit there for a long time.

i had included additional documents like the cenomar, birth certs and marriage.

question is, how long can we still wait for the visa to arrive?

bobbie

Dec 3, 2009
they had our passport since october and nothing has changed in my e-cas (still in process). Our MP told us that they are still doing the usual background check. It's a case to case basis.... but my only concern is that they should not get our passport not unless they are done with all the background check. We are now stocked here in the Philippines and also passports are one of our personal identities.
we can't do anything but wait, wait and wait!!!

kissyaman

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Manila Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hhmm... nakakainip naman ang tagal ng passport request ko last january 4, 2010 pa yun decision made (approve) sa akin... kaya eto walang magawa kundi matulog para mabilis ang oras...

edwin1266

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
davao city
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 19, 2010
LANDED..........
dec 23, 2010
kissyaman said:
hhmm... nakakainip naman ang tagal ng passport request ko last january 4, 2010 pa yun decision made (approve) sa akin... kaya eto walang magawa kundi matulog para mabilis ang oras...
ang swerte u naman,,,,if i were u, mag workout ako ng todo pra di tataas ung BP pg dating sa canada,, lol.
can u share ur timeline,, pra ma inspire namn kami dito,
Congratz.., soon u will be reunited with your family, we're happy for u guys

kissyaman

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Manila Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELP naman po! ASAP! kasi nakita ko may email ako ng passport request nung january 24, 2010 pa pala sayang late ko kasi nabuksan email ko january 27 na ngayon... eto question ko po PAANO po ba imamail yun? ano courier? at as in paano ilalagay sa envelop may format ba yun o may details na kelangan isulat? kainis naman sa email pa dumating eh pede naman sa regular mail.