Jul 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2011
@cutipie im sure maging okay na yan lahat,be patient lng po.buti nga kayo almost done na
ako nga mag aaply pa lng.im sure na lahat ng nkapasa na ng passport mag wait na lng tlga
ng visa.just pray na lng.everything will be alright.

cutipie

Aug 2, 2009
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jerzonio said:
marami pala pinoy dito. :D
tanung ko lang po s inyo, ksi pina-courier ko na yung passport together with NBI clearance and other reuirements thru LBC (and send it to it to canadian embassy), pero nakalimutan kong lagyan ng file number yung passport ko, pero yung envelope na pinaglagyan ko ng passport my file number nmn.

Ok lang kaya n walang file number yung passport ko? reply po kayo. thanks in advance.
yup oks lang yun. ganyan din ako sa envelope ko inilagay yung file number walang kaso yan. goodluck and God Bless :D

cutipie

Aug 2, 2009
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
denndell said:
@ cutipie im sure maging okay na yan lahat,be patient lng po.buti nga kayo almost done na
ako nga mag aaply pa lng.im sure na lahat ng nkapasa na ng passport mag wait na lng tlga
ng visa.just pray na lng.everything will be alright.

@dendell

thanks a lot.. wish ko lang ok din maging yung application ng iba pa nating kababayan! yup walang imposible pag tayo ay nanalangin.. Thanks

jerzonio

Sep 3, 2010
:D cutipie thanks ha.

nga pala yung passport ko kasi green pa, hindi pa yung red, ok lang ba yun? kasi sabi sa letter for better processing daw ng application its better daw pag red passport. ok lang kaya na green yung passport ko? thanks in advance.... =)

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
rhizzav said:
share ko lng yung nabasa ko ha ...

Hi All, galing ako embassy kanina kumuha ako ng follow-up form :
here is details needed on the form:
Name of Applicant:
Date of Birth:
File Number:
Email AddressOptional)

Nature of Query: ( Please use the space above to explain your specific questionss/concerns).
Average Processing Time ( calculated from the time the complete application is received in our office)

Spouse/Partner/child 6 mnts.
Parents/grand parents 24 mnts
Skilled workers/enterpreneurs/self-employed business applicants(submitted on or after 27Feb08) 70 mnts
skilled workers 12 months
Investors 38 mnts
Provincial Nominees 11 mnths
Live -In caregivers 12-18 months
Meron palang follow-up form.. san po pwede makahingi? kasi nagpunta ako last wednesday para mag-update ng documents.. kaso pinahulog lang sa drop box..

filipina

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
`hello

pwede po ba ask sa inyo about dun sa medical APENDIX C or IMM1017 kung anu ilalagay na visa office? MANILA,PHIL or CPC-Mississauga? kasi nag pa medical asawa ko MISSISSAUGA nilagay nya kaso po may nag sabi dapat PHILIPPINES daw po eh ipapasa ko po sa MISSISSAUGA yung documents nya. Ok lang po ba na sa MISSISSAUGA ipadala yung medical result nya o dapat d2 talaga sa pinas? thanks po...

seyshane

Star Member
Aug 26, 2010
filipina said:
`hello

pwede po ba ask sa inyo about dun sa medical APENDIX C or IMM1017 kung anu ilalagay na visa office? MANILA,PHIL or CPC-Mississauga? kasi nag pa medical asawa ko MISSISSAUGA nilagay nya kaso po may nag sabi dapat PHILIPPINES daw po eh ipapasa ko po sa MISSISSAUGA yung documents nya. Ok lang po ba na sa MISSISSAUGA ipadala yung medical result nya o dapat d2 talaga sa pinas? thanks po...
Ang alam ko po, kung san embassy mo kukunin ang visa mo, don po dapat ang ilalagay na visa office...

Mari_cnd

Star Member
Jan 13, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-5-10
Doc's Request.
6-4-10
Med's Done....
11-10-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2-5-11
LANDED..........
4-8-11
filipina said:
`hello

all papers or medical result regardless of clinic location will be submitted to your Visa Office.

denndell

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2011
@jerzonio,u have to change your passport.yon bago red color kasi machine readable mas convenient din
yon lalo na sa airport ka.unlike green manual processing sa airport.and you have to change it tlga kasi
most of green passport is almost mag expired this year.and i think its is required in embassy.hope
makatulong..need 2nd opinion.

Mari_cnd

Star Member
Jan 13, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-5-10
Doc's Request.
6-4-10
Med's Done....
11-10-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2-5-11
LANDED..........
4-8-11
same with me...I already anticipated & renewed my kid's green passport to E-passport (red too) eventhough d expiry will be on april 2011.. DFA issued E-passport now.. thanks I was able to renew it when I went vacation in the Phil last month even w/o appointment...( not aware of the new apptment system :-( ... )

My question is... do I need to give my VO a copy of the new passport right away or just wait for the PPR & submit the copy of a new passport? My current status rt now is still waiting for the "in process" E-cas & at the same time medical request.

any suggestions are highly appreciated... thanks!

boxsterspeed3

Sep 5, 2010
hello to everyone there! I hope you can help me to clear some notions regarding on how will I sponsor my girlfriend to come with me to Canada if I am already there..

Currently, my mother is sponsoring me and my father under the Care-giver live-in Program..We are almost in the last stage of the processing..Next week, we are submitting our passports to Canadian Embassy for the visa..Now, my Mother already received a letter regarding the payment of RPRF..

My family promised me to help me to sponsor my girlfriend when I get there..They said that it will take 6 months before I can get her and I must marry her here in the Philippines..

I would like to ask you guys if you have any idea on how the processing goes in this kind of sponsorship and if possible, you can give me a time line of processing..

thank you very much!

rhizzav

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 23
Med's Done....
dec 29 2010
Passport Req..
june 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 04 2010
LANDED..........
OCT 05 2010
boxsterspeed3 said:
hello to everyone there! I hope you can help me to clear some notions regarding on how will I sponsor my girlfriend to come with me to Canada if I am already there..

Currently, my mother is sponsoring me and my father under the Care-giver live-in Program..We are almost in the last stage of the processing..Next week, we are submitting our passports to Canadian Embassy for the visa..Now, my Mother already received a letter regarding the payment of RPRF..

My family promised me to help me to sponsor my girlfriend when I get there..They said that it will take 6 months before I can get her and I must marry her here in the Philippines..

I would like to ask you guys if you have any idea on how the processing goes in this kind of sponsorship and if possible, you can give me a time line of processing..

thank you very much!
im under spousal sponsorship
my husband had his working visa after two years when he became permanent residence
he went back in the philippines and we got married
;) then he filed the sponsorship
luckily after a few months visa approved ...

KayeWen

Star Member
Sep 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I HOPE U CAN ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

TO ALL MEMBERS HERE. I'M NEW MEMBER HERE. WE ARE APPLYING SPOUSAL VISA. MY HUSBAND IS A CANADIAN CITIZEN.

TO ALL FILIPINOS: SAME LANG PO BA ANG ECAS ID NG MAG-ASAWA? KSI PO HERE'S OUR ECAS :

Sponsored Person: KAYEWEN
Sponsorship Application Status: DECISION MADE

We received your application to sponsor KAYEWEN on March 3, 2010.

We started processing your application on March 25, 2010.

We sent you a letter on May 18, 2010 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We returned your application with a letter on May 18, 2010. You may re-apply or resubmit your application when the information requested is provided. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Permanent Residence Application Status: NOT AVAILABLE

WE RESUBMITTED THE APPLICATION . I AM SO CONFUSED ABOUT THIS ECAS. I HAD MY MEDICAL, CFO AND PAID THE FEE.
THEY ASKED ME LAST MAY27,2010 TO SUBMIT DOCU SUCH AS NBI AND ORIGINAL PASSPORT AND GAVE ME FILE NUMBER STICKERS. I SUBMITTED IT AFTER COUPLE OF DAYS IN RCBC.

THEN LAST JUNE 17,2010 THEY ASKED ME TO SUBMIT THE CERTIFIED COPY OF DIVORCE PAPER OF MY HUSBAND AND HIS EX-WIFE AND PERSONAL HISTORY WHICH I SUBMITTED IT AFTER 3 DAYS I THINK.

THEN AFTER THAT I HAVEN'T RECEIVE ANY NEWS ABOUT IT. AND ECAS IS STILL THE SAME.. NO CHANGES.
PLS GIVE ME SOME IDEAS BECAUSE I'M SO WORRIED. PLS HELP ME.. THANK YOU... GOD BLESS....

KayeWen

Star Member
Sep 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ANO PO MEANING NG PR? AOR? MP? PRA MAKA RELATE PO AKO SA IBANG POST D2. SALAMAT PO. BAGO LNG PO KC AKO D2.

jerzonio

Sep 3, 2010
denndell said:
@ jerzonio,u have to change your passport.yon bago red color kasi machine readable mas convenient din
yon lalo na sa airport ka.unlike green manual processing sa airport.and you have to change it tlga kasi
most of green passport is almost mag expired this year.and i think its is required in embassy.hope
makatulong..need 2nd opinion.

@dendell, paano po yun naibigay ko na po yung passport ko sa embassy last month?sa 2012 pa nmn po mageexpire yung passport ko po, paano po kaya yun? salamat sa mga replies niyo po.