+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pilot training course

heather

Feb 11, 2008
Hi

Need some guidance..CHC started processing my application in 2003..i am the principal applicant. My daughter is 17 and is a dependant...next year (April 2009) she would like to go in for a pilot training course in Canada....is it ok for her to do the course in Canada or will this affect the immig'n process in any way? Also, can anyone suggest the best flying pilot training schools available in Canada? Thanks.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

heather said:
Hi

Need some guidance..CHC started processing my application in 2003..i am the principal applicant. My daughter is 17 and is a dependant...next year (April 2009) she would like to go in for a pilot training course in Canada....is it ok for her to do the course in Canada or will this affect the immig'n process in any way? Also, can anyone suggest the best flying pilot training schools available in Canada? Thanks.
Has no effect on the application, she will have to obtain a study permit though.
No idea of the flight schools.

PMM

best pilot training courses????

two words....

Canadian Forces, you can become a pilot, you can later study college or university courses for free. And claim up to $1000 a year in other career progression courses.

And no I'm not a recruiter, but I am in the Army, and my wife will be joining the Forces as a finance clerk when her PR process is finished. Exellect money for little education and you work little hours, have every holiday, and summer leave, and every weekend off. And a pension that is better than most employers in Canada.

And If your in the Airforce, you don't have to worry about the Taliban. The only thing you have to worry about is the Tim Hortons line before work at kandahar Airfield.

FOO.PILOT

Jul 7, 2013
Who can apply:

To apply to the Canadian Forces, you must:
1.Be a Canadian Citizen.
2.Be 17 years of age, with parental consent, or older, except:
•Regular Officer Training Plan – Junior applications must be 16 or older.
3.Have completed at least Grade 10 or Secondaire IV (in Quebec).
•Certain entry programs and occupations require higher levels of education.

we are not Canadian Citizen :(

polara69

Mar 9, 2013
FOO.PILOT said:
Who can apply:

To apply to the Canadian Forces, you must:
1.Be a Canadian Citizen.
2.Be 17 years of age, with parental consent, or older, except:
•Regular Officer Training Plan – Junior applications must be 16 or older.
3.Have completed at least Grade 10 or Secondaire IV (in Quebec).
•Certain entry programs and occupations require higher levels of education.

we are not Canadian Citizen :(
Since this threat is over 5 years old, the original poster's daughter maybe Canadian citizen by now..haha :D