+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pilot Program in artificial intelligence and IT

SuperAchy

Dec 22, 2021
I really hope they just froze the submission of applications while they prepare for the next period, I’ve been checking the main pilot page in both French and English like crazy today and there’s no update yet.
hope so too. The new application period is started but there is no communication so far on this program and intake. It seems from the limited feedback in this thread that there is reduced focus on this program from the government. I hope I am wrong….

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
hope so too. The new application period is started but there is no communication so far on this program and intake. It seems from the limited feedback in this thread that there is reduced focus on this program from the government. I hope I am wrong….
I personally don't think the program has been cancelled, the last update of this page was exactly one week ago https://www.quebec.ca/immigration/programmes-immigration/intelligence-artificielle/demande-selection (26 octobre 2022) . And I also remember one post of someone here sharing a webinar presenting this program to Quebec businesses. I know that waiting for something without much transparency can pay a toll to our mental health, so we can try to be patient :) , we've waited for 6mo+ at this time. Nonetheless if I don't see any updates to my application this week, I will call the MIFI on Monday :p

SuperAchy

Dec 22, 2021
Lol… All good points you put there. Just surprised they were not pro active enough to update the web page for the new application windows when they are updating the program info web pages and conducting webinars. Certainly didn’t mean it is cancelled.. And I hope you get the good news soon.. I am keenly watching any updates on the programme, long way to go for for me though.

BTW where do I find the MiFI number to call!

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
Lol… All good points you put there. Just surprised they were not pro active enough to update the web page for the new application windows when they are updating the program info web pages and conducting webinars. Certainly didn’t mean it is cancelled.. And I hope you get the good news soon.. I am keenly watching any updates on the programme, long way to go for for me though.

BTW where do I find the MiFI number to call!
Thank you :) . The contact info is at the bottom of the page https://www.quebec.ca/immigration/programmes-immigration/intelligence-artificielle/demande-selection .
  • Lundi, mardi, jeudi et vendredi : de 8 h à 16 h 30
    Mercredi : de 10 h 30 à 16 h 30
  • Montréal et environs : 514 864-9191
    Ailleurs au Québec (sans frais) : 1 877 864-9191

yyotaa

Oct 25, 2022
I really hope they just froze the submission of applications while they prepare for the next period, I’ve been checking the main pilot page in both French and English like crazy today and there’s no update yet.
I really think we should all call everyday to remind them about the respect they should have with everyone. :p

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
hi, for the federal stage after getting the CSQ, I’m seeing in the checklist form IMM5690e, there is a document required for “Proof of Language Proficiency” which can be either a CELPIP (General test only), and/or TEF.

It says that “ You must include a copy of your language test results with your application to IRCC”.

does anyone here knows if only the primary applicant needs to show language proof or is for you and also your spouse?

thank you all.

yyotaa

Oct 25, 2022
hi, for the federal stage after getting the CSQ, I’m seeing in the checklist form IMM5690e, there is a document required for “Proof of Language Proficiency” which can be either a CELPIP (General test only), and/or TEF.

It says that “ You must include a copy of your language test results with your application to IRCC”.

does anyone here knows if only the primary applicant needs to show language proof or is for you and also your spouse?

thank you all.
I've got a friend who submitted his docs some months ago for the PR process. he told me that you're not required to submit it as you have already did to receive the CSQ. But anyway, if you have it, it doesn't hurt, just send it. Regarding the question, I believe only the primary applicant (if required)

BTW: have your CSQ moved on?

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
I've got a friend who submitted his docs some months ago for the PR process. he told me that you're not required to submit it as you have already did to receive the CSQ. But anyway, if you have it, it doesn't hurt, just send it. Regarding the question, I believe only the primary applicant (if required)

BTW: have your CSQ moved on?
Hi! Thank you for your feedback. On the other end I just received my CSQ!!. I called the MIFI this morning and it was still waiting for processing but at 12:30pm I received the message and saw the CSQ approval letter.

I'd suggest you all to call MIFI asap.

vitor-vma

Jul 11, 2022
Hi! Thank you for your feedback. On the other end I just received my CSQ!!. I called the MIFI this morning and it was still waiting for processing but at 12:30pm I received the message and saw the CSQ approval letter.

Wonderful news!
Congratulations!

Reactions: bbbbb

theodoreyang

Mar 5, 2018

Great news! Congratuations!
Did you provide or asked to provide any additional documents before approval?

SuperAchy

Dec 22, 2021

Congratulations. That is great news… please keep checking this thread. We will need your guidance…

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
Great news! Congratuations!
Did you provide or asked to provide any additional documents before approval?
Thank you so much. My application went untouched since I submitted it in March and today it changed status from waiting for processing between today at 8:30am when I called the MIFI and 12:30 when I received the message to check my arrima documents where the CSQ approval letter Can be found.

I was worried they will ask for updated documents but it wasn’t the case for me. I’d suggest you to call them asap .

theodoreyang

Mar 5, 2018
I received a request of additional documents (three payrolls) from Arrima.
When I tried to submit it, I did not receive any confirmation email and the status de dossier is "Mise à jour en cours".
The messege box is "Il vous reste 57 jours pour répondre au Ministère, soit jusqu'au 2023-01-07"
Is it normal?

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
I received a request of additional documents (three payrolls) from Arrima.
When I tried to submit it, I did not receive any confirmation email and the status de dossier is "Mise à jour en cours".
The messege box is "Il vous reste 57 jours pour répondre au Ministère, soit jusqu'au 2023-01-07"
Is it normal?
From my experience it takes a few days for the website to update its status after adding new docs . For what I Remember my application had the same day counter to remind me to complete the Quebec values test even though I had already done it . I called the MIFI for an explanation and the agent told me that the page will just update itself and should not worry. Hope it helps.

I’m happy that your application is moving forward. Hope you get the csq approval very soon