+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pilot Program in artificial intelligence and IT

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
Hello Everyone,
My question is for the people who have already applied for the Quebec Pilot Program (for IT).

I am planning to apply for QPP (for IT). I have noticed that the form does not contain details of spouse. Although there is a section where details of Legal or de facto Spouse (section 4) has to be filled. My question is that do we need to fill in the spouse details in section 4 which is meant for legal or de facto spouse ?

//Mohit
Hi, I am having a hard time trying to understand what you are asking, so I’m going to write down some suggestions for your application. Read all the instructions carefully, even multiple times until you understand every question and their sections. If there is a section that doesn’t apply to you, leave it blank. Don’t misrepresent yourself.

mabrol

Dec 27, 2018
Hi, I am having a hard time trying to understand what you are asking, so I’m going to write down some suggestions for your application. Read all the instructions carefully, even multiple times until you understand every question and their sections. If there is a section that doesn’t apply to you, leave it blank. Don’t misrepresent yourself.
I am asking that in which section of the application form do we have to fill the spouse details?

SuperAchy

Dec 22, 2021
Hi that would be very useful for everyone!!

while I am still awaiting techno competences assessment( fingers crossed) I would like to be prepared for the next steps if the outcome is positive.

the application says we need to attach a transcript of final grades. Now I am confused if just a statement of marks is required (as in a marks sheet that I already have) or does it need a detailed marks breakdown from the issuing institution? (Read as an attestation specifically for this application)

Any other documents that we’re demanded than what is asked? Any info useful here. Many Thanks.

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
Hi that would be very useful for everyone!!

while I am still awaiting techno competences assessment( fingers crossed) I would like to be prepared for the next steps if the outcome is positive.

the application says we need to attach a transcript of final grades. Now I am confused if just a statement of marks is required (as in a marks sheet that I already have) or does it need a detailed marks breakdown from the issuing institution? (Read as an attestation specifically for this application)

Any other documents that we’re demanded than what is asked? Any info useful here. Many Thanks.
Hi, even though I cannot answer your questions specifically because I've applied to the foreign workers stream. I can share my opinion regarding supporting documentation, add as many documents as you see fit. If the agent has questions or if a document is missing, they will contact you to clarify or to upload them (that's exactly what the agent told me after I called to ask if I should upload a renewed passport to replace the old one in my application and the agent told me to not do it unless I am being asked to do so).

In my opinion I'd rather have extra documents supporting my case to speed up the process keeping in mind to be 100% honest, uploading only true verifiable documentation.

Hope my feedback helps.

mabrol

Dec 27, 2018
Hi All,

I am trying to submit my application on arrima portal (under IT Stream) but it is giving a below error. Is there anyone who is facing the similar issue ?
Does that means that the quota of Nov 2022 till Oct 2023 has been reached ?

You cannot submit your file because the Ministère is not currently receiving applications under this program. Consult the Immigration rules and procedures page for the rules relating to the reception of applications submitted under this program.

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
Hi All,

I am trying to submit my application on arrima portal (under IT Stream) but it is giving a below error. Is there anyone who is facing the similar issue ?

You cannot submit your file because the Ministère is not currently receiving applications under this program. Consult the Immigration rules and procedures page for the rules relating to the reception of applications submitted under this program.
It seems to me that they haven’t started the new period yet, I can still read in the Lino you sent “As of June 30, 2022, the maximum number of applications receivable for the period from November 3, 2021 to October 31, 2022 for candidates in the Francization Profile of the Information Technologies and Visual Effects stream has been reached.”

Try to submit the application later on this day or tomorrow. You could also try calling the MIFI

yyotaa

Oct 25, 2022
It seems to me that they haven’t started the new period yet, I can still read in the Lino you sent “As of June 30, 2022, the maximum number of applications receivable for the period from November 3, 2021 to October 31, 2022 for candidates in the Francization Profile of the Information Technologies and Visual Effects stream has been reached.”

Try to submit the application later on this day or tomorrow. You could also try calling the MIFI
Hi All,

I've called them yesterday and among many stuff, they said this program is no longer accepting new candidates. Although I'm not sure if they were referring to Francization group only or also Francophone. Have you tried both?

Reactions: bbbbb

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
I've called them yesterday and among many stuff, they said this program is no longer accepting new candidates. Although I'm not sure if they were referring to Francization group only or also Francophone. Have you tried both?
Thanks for the update, by any chance did you ask if they are processing the previous period applications soon? We are over six months now :(

thank you

yyotaa

Oct 25, 2022
Thanks for the update, by any chance did you ask if they are processing the previous period applications soon? We are over six months now :(

thank you
Yes. The agent could only give me vague answers, he said b/c 6 months have passed, I should called them again next week and tell the agent to send a message to the department to understand in which step the process is. So I recommend for anyone with more than 6m, call them next week and ask for that.

Reactions: bbbbb

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
Yes. The agent could only give me vague answers, he said b/c 6 months have passed, I should called them again next week and tell the agent to send a message to the department to understand in which step the process is. So I recommend for anyone with more than 6m, call them next week and ask for that.
Thank you. I hope we all get a positive answer soon.

SuperAchy

Dec 22, 2021
Hi ,

Really!

was that specifically for the IT Stream and Francisation option or were they referring to the whole pilot program in general? Including AI?

Thanks,
SA

SuperAchy

Dec 22, 2021
Hi ,

Really!

was that specifically for the IT Stream and Francisation option or were they referring to the whole pilot program in general? Including AI?

Thanks,
SA
In fact I just checked and even for the AI stream it is not accepting applications. I hope they provide some information soon about the state of this program and if they are opening the next year window.

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
In fact I just checked and even for the AI stream it is not accepting applications. I hope they provide some information soon about the state of this program and if they are opening the next year window.
I really hope they just froze the submission of applications while they prepare for the next period, I’ve been checking the main pilot page in both French and English like crazy today and there’s no update yet.