+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pilot Program in artificial intelligence and IT

yyotaa

Oct 25, 2022
I applied for
Information Technology (IT) and Visual Effects (VE) Pilot Program
Information Technology Stream (Francization profiles)
I was working in Canada since 2018 with NOC 2171 with closed work-permit
I'm Single and I applied inside Canada

2 months before submitting my file in Arrima I received a job offer for 60 dollars per hour.
As I was eligible for that program I didn't apply to renew my work permit.
As you can see they tried several times to reject my file and It took 1 year to process my application in Arrima.
I called them more than 30 times during the processing to follow up on my file.

after all, they invited me for an interview to validate my documents.

I just applied 3 days after the opening of this program but as you can see they just getting 150 people per year so for the first year the capacity became full just on the first day of opening!!

Don't waste your time if you can apply to another program 150 people per year are nothing and I believe it is already full for long times

Thank God the processing in the federal stage has just done less than 6 months !!!!

Arrima Timeline:

Submission:
2021-05-03
Invitation for Quebec Value test :
2021-05-31
Intention to refuse your application for permanent selection :
2021-06-14
Submit supporting documents:
2021-06-14
Intention to reject your application for permanent selection:
2021-06-17
2021-06-17
Verification Notice:(I think it means their capacity is full for this year)
2021-06-18
Intention to refuse your application for permanent selection:(after 7 months)
2022-01-14
2022-01-14
Intention to reject your application for permanent selection:
2022-02-02
2022-02-09
Invitation to an interview:
2022-03-16
Interview done :
2022-04-09
Acceptance of your application for permanent selection:
2022-04-11

-------------------------------

CIC Timeline( Federal ) :

CIC Application Submitted: April 22, 2022
Acknowledgment of Receipt: September 8, 2022
Invitation to Pre-arrival services: September 9, 2022
Medical Request: September 13, 2022
Medical Passed: September 15, 2022
Medical Received: 23 September 2022
Invitation fo PR Portal: 13 October 2022
but according to their rules, 150 is only for Francisation profile, no?

yyotaa

Oct 25, 2022
I'm on the same boat here.
Applied on April/22 and nothing so far. Called them already and it's useless, they only say "wait". I like the idea of everyone calling them everyday. :)

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
Applied on April/22 and nothing so far. Called them already and it's useless, they only say "wait". I like the idea of everyone calling them everyday. :)
May I ask to which program did you apply? AI or IT? for francophone or francisation?

SuperAchy

Dec 22, 2021
Hello,

Can anyone from AI and Francisation stream share their timelines for CSQ approval?

And the experience? Was documentation enough , was there any interview?

Also how long does it take for the Techno Competences sectorial committee to provide their response?

thanks,
AB

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
Hello,

Can anyone from AI and Francisation stream share their timelines for CSQ approval?

And the experience? Was documentation enough , was there any interview?

Also how long does it take for the Techno Competences sectorial committee to provide their response?

thanks,
AB
Hi, I do applied to the foreign workers in AI with francisation stream. You can see my timeline in my signature. For the techno competences approval letter I think it took a month for me, I can’t tell you exactly because as someone from your company has to submit the letter on your behalf, in my case was someone from HR, so I am not sure when it was submitted and when that person received it exactly, but was 1 month give or take.

SuperAchy

Dec 22, 2021
Hi, I do applied to the foreign workers in AI with francisation stream. You can see my timeline in my signature. For the techno competences approval letter I think it took a month for me, I can’t tell you exactly because as someone from your company has to submit the letter on your behalf, in my case was someone from HR, so I am not sure when it was submitted and when that person received it exactly, but was 1 month give or take.
Thanks for the response. As I can see you are still waiting for the CSQ and now more then 6 months. This is giving me second thoughts whether I should go for this programme or not .

I wish you good luck so that you get it soon. I am still waiting for my techno competences letter. I may have more questions if I get a positive assessment.

Reactions: bbbbb

yyotaa

Oct 25, 2022
I've called them today, just to make them aware that there are people waiting... they said "everything is correct, just wait" (you should call them as well LoL.

vitor-vma

Jul 11, 2022
In the pilot program website they mention that
the maximum number of applications receivable for the period from November 3, 2021 to October 31, 2022 for candidates in the Francization Profile of the Information Technologies and Visual Effects stream has been reached.

I hope/guess they will start processing all files soon, otherwise they'll start a new period in a few days and will increase the queue even more.

LManik

Jan 23, 2020
In the pilot program website they mention that
the maximum number of applications receivable for the period from November 3, 2021 to October 31, 2022 for candidates in the Francization Profile of the Information Technologies and Visual Effects stream has been reached.

I hope/guess they will start processing all files soon, otherwise they'll start a new period in a few days and will increase the queue even more.
True. Fingers Crossed.