+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

physical presence

amirhossein

Aug 30, 2007
Hi every one there...

My family and I have landed in vancouver, and are waiting for our PR card, but due to a family problem, we have to leave canada for a while, and we don't have our PR cards yet (after 18 days, from the date of landing). Would there be any situation, in which the immigration office would require us to be present to give our PR cards, and if yes, is it possible that my mother (she is the main applicant of the family) represents me and my father?

regards
amir

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

amirhossein said:
Hi every one there...

My family and I have landed in vancouver, and are waiting for our PR card, but due to a family problem, we have to leave canada for a while, and we don't have our PR cards yet (after 18 days, from the date of landing). Would there be any situation, in which the immigration office would require us to be present to give our PR cards, and if yes, is it possible that my mother (she is the main applicant of the family) represents me and my father?

regards
amir
If the pictures have to retaken, then the PR card would have to picked up by the applicant in person at a CIC. No one else can pick it up.

PMM