+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Physical Presence Calculator signature?

dolphus1988

Aug 14, 2020
Hello,

I just print my physical calculator, and I don't see the place for signature. Are we not required anymore to sign it??

Your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks

dolphus1988

Aug 14, 2020
No you don't have to. You only need to sign if you're filling out CIT0407E-2 form. If you're doing the online calculation, you only need a printout.
Thanks for you prompt response. But is it something new because in the checklist it still stating that we need to sign.

Again thank you.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I just print my physical calculator, and I don't see the place for signature. Are we not required anymore to sign it??

Your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks
Just to be on safe side, I'd suggest to sign and date ppc anyway. I did in my application. That's just my suggestion.

mohamed1978

Sep 30, 2014
I was looking for this info, thank you. To make matters more confusing, the 'form filling guide' (question-9) says we dont have to sign either of the 2 forms.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0002-application-canadian-citizenship-under-subsection-5-1-adults-18-years-older.html

I guess, as long as it says "you shouldn't sign", the right thing to do would be to sign :)
Thanks for your reply. One last question. I printed out physical presence form yesterday Jan 21 but I put on physical presence form the date I will sign application is Jan 22. I also signed main application today Jan 22. However, I noticed at the top of physical presence form that the physical presence form is printed out on Jan 21. Is this an issue. Do we also need to print out physical presence form on the same date we sign main application?
Thanks