+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Physical presence calculator signature and date missed

meandmyson

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Dear all,

My citizenship application was returned due to a missing signature and date in the physical presence calculator form.

When I resend the application, should I enter the original date on the physical presence calculator form (when the application was initially signed and sent to CIC) or the new date that I will be signing on the physical presence calculator form and resending it?

Thanks in advance

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Dear all,

My citizenship application was returned due to a missing signature and date in the physical presence calculator form.

When I resend the application, should I enter the original date on the physical presence calculator form (when the application was initially signed and sent to CIC) or the new date that I will be signing on the physical presence calculator form and resending it?

Thanks in advance
Your whole package must be in sync, that is: the signing date must be the same on all forms. So use the signing date you used before.

Warning: if that date is more than 90 days in the past (or close to it), you need to refill the whole application with an updated signing date (this moves all the five year questions)

chacha91

Jun 27, 2016
Same thing happened to me but I signed it with the new date because the agent told me to do so. And I included a cover letter letting them know about it ( just say that you haven’t signed and dated the calculator and that’s why it was returned to you, and you’re sending your complete application again but since you printed out your presence calculator again you signed the date as of today)
I got the AOR a month later so everything worked out fine.
You might do otherwise as well it would probably work too but that’s what I did.
Good luck!

meandmyson

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Your whole package must be in sync, that is: the signing date must be the same on all forms. So use the signing date you used before.

Warning: if that date is more than 90 days in the past (or close to it), you need to refill the whole application with an updated signing date (this moves all the five year questions)
Thanks for your reply.

meandmyson

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Same thing happened to me but I signed it with the new date because the agent told me to do so. And I included a cover letter letting them know about it ( just say that you haven’t signed and dated the calculator and that’s why it was returned to you, and you’re sending your complete application again but since you printed out your presence calculator again you signed the date as of today)
I got the AOR a month later so everything worked out fine.
You might do otherwise as well it would probably work too but that’s what I did.
Good luck!
Hello Chacha91 –

Thank you for your reply. But was wondering what ‘Application Date’ did you give in the Physical Presence calculator when you re-did it for re-printing and sending it. Because I have missed signing as well as dating it.

Assuming 24-oct date was what I printed/signed the applications and the printed physical presence calc., too initially – should I put the same ‘application date’ to calculate or the newer date?

Kindly advise.

frange

May 25, 2018
Dear all,

Thanks in advance
What was the sending and the delivering date of your return application?