+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Physical Presence Calculator mistakes...

Prasad2008

Oct 27, 2008
Hello Friends
Seeking your advise ....We submitted our application in Nov 2016 and it is in process as per e-cas.
I found out about the I94 online check last week -- and then I discovered mistakes in the the dates of our border crossings -- it does not affect the eligibility materially but still is a mistake -- we were in the US for a total of 15 days in the last 6 years - i entered this as 12 - missing one 2 day trip and miscounted 2 other trips :( ..and been in Canada the remaining time.
I am not sure if I should I send a revised physical presence calculator ? Or should i just wait if I get a query.
Thank you in anticipation
pm

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
Prasad2008 said:
Hello Friends
Seeking your advise ....We submitted our application in Nov 2016 and it is in process as per e-cas.
I found out about the I94 online check last week -- and then I discovered mistakes in the the dates of our border crossings -- it does not affect the eligibility materially but still is a mistake -- we were in the US for a total of 15 days in the last 6 years - i entered this as 12 - missing one 2 day trip and miscounted 2 other trips :( ..and been in Canada the remaining time.
I am not sure if I should I send a revised physical presence calculator ? Or should i just wait if I get a query.
pm
I am not expert, but the suggestion is - you can send a updated physical calculator with a cover letter mentioning that you made a mistake.

From here you can find USA trip more accurate <https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home>

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Prasad2008 said:
Hello Friends
pm
sometimes few i94 entries dates are missing and exit dates may be incorrect. Ignore the exit dates. So make sure you cross check the dates with your credit card bills, passport stamps etc etc to make sure the entries are correct. Once you get your file number from cic in regards to your citizenship application, use that file number and send the letter to cic with updated physical residence calculator and also submit it using online webform.

To get correct dates (only entries no exits) you can order your CBP records from the following link:
https://foiaonline.regulations.gov/foia/action/public/request/publicPreCreate
Create an account to get the report delivered to your in your account. Do not click on "Continue as Guest" else you won't receive the report. It may take few days to many weeks to receive the report which is more accurate than the i94 records.

You can order your CBSA report from the following link:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
This report will have all your entries. You can also request your exits as well but the data may be limited. It takes 30+ days to receive by mail.
Then you can use both the reports to do the comparison.

Resend the updated physical presence calculator form only when you are 100% sure. Cross check all the dates to make sure these are correct.

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
thecoolguysam said:
sometimes few i94 entries dates are missing and exit dates may be incorrect. Ignore the exit dates. So make sure you cross check the dates with your credit card bills, passport stamps etc etc to make sure the entries are correct. Once you get your file number from cic in regards to your citizenship application, use that file number and send the letter to cic with updated physical residence calculator and also submit it using online webform.

To get correct dates (only entries no exits) you can order your CBP records from the following link:
https://foiaonline.regulations.gov/foia/action/public/request/publicPreCreate
Create an account to get the report delivered to your in your account. Do not click on "Continue as Guest" else you won't receive the report. It may take few days to many weeks to receive the report which is more accurate than the i94 records.

You can order your CBSA report from the following link:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
This report will have all your entries. You can also request your exits as well but the data may be limited. It takes 30+ days to receive by mail.
Then you can use both the reports to do the comparison.

Resend the updated physical presence calculator form only when you are 100% sure. Cross check all the dates to make sure these are correct.
Hi, I have few question:

1. My i94 records are exactly same with my travel date. Do you think I need to apply for FOIA ?
2. Do you know how can I print this i94 records? Because, all time time its comes only the information in white pages ( looks like I make this and print)

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
NGE said:
Hi, I have few question:

1. My i94 records are exactly same with my travel date. Do you think I need to apply for FOIA ?
2. Do you know how can I print this i94 records? Because, all time time its comes only the information in white pages ( looks like I make this and print)
FOIA is more detailed.

You can print it using Google Chrome using background graphics enabled. If it does not work, get help from someone who has technical knowledge.

narr_12

Mar 3, 2018
Hello Friends
pm
Hi ,

May i know what happened to your application did you re-submit the physical presence