+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

physical presence calculator mistake

niaihanma

Dec 5, 2017
windsor
I got the same problem last week in my interview ... I forgot to mention 7 day trip to USA in my calculator form , the officer then asked me to go online and print all USA Exit /Entry record and email them to her ......did that the next day now waiting for her decision ..
----- I suggest you to get it now and mail or email it to them avoiding delays in your application
I did. I have sent them a new physical presence calculator and USA Exit /Entry record using Webform.
Thank you for your suggestion

tanmaya

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have a question regarding a mistake i made in one entry in my physical presence calculator.
I went to Vegas for a weekend trip and in the list of entries under "Absence from Canada" i specified reason as vacation - "Went on vacation to Las Vegas" however i just realized that in destination i incorrectly selected India rather United States of America.

My question is:
1) How can i rectify this with CIC.
2) Impact of this error.

Kindly advise on the next steps for the rectification please.

**Note - This does not effect my PPC eligibility, as the error is on the destination and not the duration i was out of country.

Thanks,
Tanmaya

Singularity9

May 17, 2013
Hi All,

I have a question regarding a mistake i made in one entry in my physical presence calculator.
I went to Vegas for a weekend trip and in the list of entries under "Absence from Canada" i specified reason as vacation - "Went on vacation to Las Vegas" however i just realized that in destination i incorrectly selected India rather United States of America.

My question is:
1) How can i rectify this with CIC.
2) Impact of this error.

Kindly advise on the next steps for the rectification please.

**Note - This does not effect my PPC eligibility, as the error is on the destination and not the duration i was out of country.

Thanks,
Tanmaya
I believe this is a low impact error since CIC would be mostly interested on how many days you have stayed in Canada. I would call up the CIC to make sure.

I used this tool that auto generated my physical presence, I wouldn't depend on it 100% but it saved me a lot of time: https://physicalpresencetool.com/