+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Physical Presence Calculator - discrepancy found prior to Interview

MW2015

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just trying to get ready for this interview/test and was reviewing my Physical Presence Calculator and see I am missing several dates i traveled for work. How would you recommend I handle this. Should I complete a new form and submit it during the interview? Should still be within my allotted days but not sure how they will question this or not. I figured anyway with the large number of travel days I have they would still ask for more information as they did last time I went through this. The dates in question are back in 2015 not sure how they got left off.

sydcarton

Sep 4, 2015
Just trying to get ready for this interview/test and was reviewing my Physical Presence Calculator and see I am missing several dates i traveled for work. How would you recommend I handle this. Should I complete a new form and submit it during the interview? Should still be within my allotted days but not sure how they will question this or not. I figured anyway with the large number of travel days I have they would still ask for more information as they did last time I went through this. The dates in question are back in 2015 not sure how they got left off.
Do your missing days still put you over the 1095 threshold? It also depends on how many trips and days you've missed including. What I would suggest doing is sending a webform inquiry (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx) today with the missing trips and asking them to include it in your application. Carry a list of these missing trips and be proactive and mention it during your interview. Chances are the judge may be aware if IRCC has pulled your records from the CBSA.

If you're still within the 1095 days you should be fine, and can admit the error and hopefully the judge will accept it. If you do fall under the 1095 threshold, your application may get rejected. Good luck!

MW2015

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do your missing days still put you over the 1095 threshold? It also depends on how many trips and days you've missed including. What I would suggest doing is sending a webform inquiry (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx) today with the missing trips and asking them to include it in your application. Carry a list of these missing trips and be proactive and mention it during your interview. Chances are the judge may be aware if IRCC has pulled your records from the CBSA.

If you're still within the 1095 days you should be fine, and can admit the error and hopefully the judge will accept it. If you do fall under the 1095 threshold, your application may get rejected. Good luck!
Ok thanks, would be around 12 days difference it looks like. So still within the threshold.

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
Ok thanks, would be around 12 days difference it looks like. So still within the threshold.
Yeah I'd definitely submit a webform thing to let them know and included an updated copy of the form. While that could delay the interview, not saying anything means you could get a delay if/when they spot it or it'll be brought up at the interview.

For the record I know a few people including myself who had quite a bit of travel and had no issues. Should be fine as long as you've over the 1095, ideally by a few days. I'd recommend most people go a few weeks over especially if a lot of travel outside Canada.

They normally get back to you within 5 days of submitting a webform (which may just be "sent to local office" however).