+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Physical Presence and Citizenship Test

Madi667

Jul 7, 2018
Hi everyone,

I have few questions and hope to find some answers.

1- Do I need to submit my application online or by mail (hard copies)? Not sure online applications are available.

2- Question 2 is related to question 1: I will be using my Canadian university transcripts for the English language requirement. Do I need to have my school send a sealed enveloped? Or just photocopy them in black and while? I have soft and hard official copies.

3- Can I take the citizenship test online while abroad? or does it have to be at a local location?

Thank you for your help!

UnleashedFX

Oct 21, 2016
1. You can submit it either way. Online applications are accepted. I submitted hard copies.

2. If you have your diploma with you, you can scan it and use it in your application. No need for the institution to send anything. You can use a diploma, certificate, IELTS results etc. - whichever you claimed to have in your application. No need to send transcripts. I sent all of my documents for the application in colour.

3. Yes, you can do the test while outside of Canada. Once they invite you for the test, you will receive an email with instructions instructing you to email them and notify them of you being outside. Once they reply (within 24-48 hours) then you can do the test by clicking on the test link provided.

Madi667

Jul 7, 2018
1. You can submit it either way. Online applications are accepted. I submitted hard copies.

2. If you have your diploma with you, you can scan it and use it in your application. No need for the institution to send anything. You can use a diploma, certificate, IELTS results etc. - whichever you claimed to have in your application. No need to send transcripts. I sent all of my documents for the application in colour.

3. Yes, you can do the test while outside of Canada. Once they invite you for the test, you will receive an email with instructions instructing you to email them and notify them of you being outside. Once they reply (within 24-48 hours) then you can do the test by clicking on the test link provided.
Thank you so much! @UnleashedFX