+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photos

LeelaD

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
Hi all, the new application states a maximum 20 photos, I unfortunately don't think I have even this, we are not social media posters or prolific photo/video takers, I had a few on my old phone which was damaged and lost, how important are the photos, we would have a few of us on Halloween with my partners family at Christmas and some of us at a funfair, we have 90,000 facebook messages though and proof that I've been pregnant but miscarried, my partner is also listed as my sons next of kin(not his biological son) at daycare and on insurance documents, should I explain that we have very little photos and why or just send what we have? Any thoughts?
P/s for context, we've been living together in Canada for over two years now via return trips and visa extensions and have a lease together on our apartment here.
Thanks for any advices...

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Just send what you have. You have a lot of other evidence that should outweigh not having a lot of photos.

Stevin

Feb 18, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-09-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront - PASSED
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23/01/2017 Sent: 24/01/2017 via Xpress Post
LeelaD said:
Hi all, the new application states a maximum 20 photos, I unfortunately don't think I have even this, we are not social media posters or prolific photo/video takers, I had a few on my old phone which was damaged and lost, how important are the photos, we would have a few of us on Halloween with my partners family at Christmas and some of us at a funfair, we have 90,000 facebook messages though and proof that I've been pregnant but miscarried, my partner is also listed as my sons next of kin(not his biological son) at daycare and on insurance documents, should I explain that we have very little photos and why or just send what we have? Any thoughts?
P/s for context, we've been living together in Canada for over two years now via return trips and visa extensions and have a lease together on our apartment here.
Thanks for any advices...
I agree with Canadianwoman,

Send as much proof as possible and whatever pics you have. The ambundance of additional info should outweigh the lack of photos.

All the best.

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
I believe the wording is "maximum 20 photos" so it's not a set amount.

You could always take a few more now, there's no date requirement, as long as the aren't ALL taken at the same time.