App. Filed.......
3rd may 2008
Doc's Request.
3rd april 2009
AOR Received.
no
Med's Request
no
I read in this form somewhere that Doctor's PA asked for the negatives of the photograhs before conducting Medical examination.
Since I got my photographs snaped with digital camera, I was worried what happens if someone does not have negatives.(I do have the code no. issued by the Photographer)

thayyib

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
I don't think Dr. requires your photo negative for medicals. I know they used to ask those v v long back.

square111

Star Member
Jun 19, 2009
You are required to carry negative of the photos to the medical exam. The doctor may check them.
CIC has some new specifications for the photographs. Digital Photgraphs are not accepted anymore.

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
zahir said:
I read in this form somewhere that Doctor's PA asked for the negatives of the photograhs before conducting Medical examination.
Since I got my photographs snaped with digital camera, I was worried what happens if someone does not have negatives.(I do have the code no. issued by the Photographer)
As far as I know, there are no Negatives required, at least they didn't asked me. If a digital photo is taken according to the specification and comply with CIC requirement, then I don't see a reason it could be a problem. Actually when I went, my photos were taken from a digital camera as well but not at home, it was done at professional photo studio but with digital camera.

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think people who have gone thrugh mediclas recently can put some light on this issue. anybody?

bobine

May 5, 2008
hi all
i did my med last month on 4th/o8/2009 and they asked 6 passport photo that's all! i am not sure if at different point of the globe it's the same but
i did mine in usa and nothing about negative.