+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

photos proof of relationship

hannah8890

Sep 3, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I have summitted the sponsorship form for my husband. We received an email from the immigration office in which they ask for photos from the beginning of our relationship until recently. They didn't specify the number or the nature of the photos.

Now I have read on multiple occasions that some people submit their wedding photos. Is that necessary, because I wear a head cover and in my wedding I wasn't wearing one since it was segregated. I do have photos of our honeymoon, outings, family gatherings, the birth of our son, etc.

Also, should I only submit 20 pictures or can I submit more since the email didn't specifiy?

Thank you

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello Everyone,

I have summitted the sponsorship form for my husband. We received an email from the immigration office in which they ask for photos from the beginning of our relationship until recently. They didn't specify the number or the nature of the photos.

Now I have read on multiple occasions that some people submit their wedding photos. Is that necessary, because I wear a head cover and in my wedding I wasn't wearing one since it was segregated. I do have photos of our honeymoon, outings, family gatherings, the birth of our son, etc.

Also, should I only submit 20 pictures or can I submit more since the email didn't specifiy?

Thank you
which visa office is your application in?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Everyone,

Thank you
I would submit as many photos as you want to since no specific number was given. Yes, you should include photos of your wedding. Presumably you were together for at least part of the ceremony where you would have been veiled and can show those photos?

hannah8890

Sep 3, 2017
I would submit as many photos as you want to since no specific number was given. Yes, you should include photos of your wedding. Presumably you were together for at least part of the ceremony where you would have been veiled and can show those photos?

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately no such picture is available. The photographer was terrible and didn't take any pictured until the wedding started inside the wedding hall

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Unfortunately no such picture is available. The photographer was terrible and didn't take any pictured until the wedding started inside the wedding hall
Ah - sorry to hear that. I think it's important to include at least some photos of your wedding if they were not included with the original application.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020

Which Visa Office ask you? When did you got transfer to VO?

Miffyjessica

Jul 9, 2020
May I know when you summitted the form to immigration office ?
wedding photos/family photos - They need to check their relationship, It is important for their checking.......

ahmedcar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-08-2019
AOR Received.
15-10-2019
File Transfer...
15-11-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
24-10-2019
Interview........
25-09-2020 (Non-Scheduled, over the phone)
Hello Everyone,

Thank you
Hi Hannah,

I was in the same boat, i wrote them an explanation letter (sorry i could have provided you but it was saved in a USB that i lost) that why my wife's wedding picture were not submitted. However, i have provided them photos of Me and other males during the Nikah Ceremony. Apart from that, I have submitted pictures of various outings when she was in Hijab. I suggest you to submit some pictures where you have your or his family members in them. Please specify on the back of photos the details, when and where the pics were taken, if any third person is there in the pic please specify there relation to you or your husband. In addition you can also get a sworned affidavit from couple of your relatives stating that they were present in your wedding.

They didn't asked me for further pictures and I have recently received Pre Arrival Services letter. Hope this Helps.

hannah8890

Sep 3, 2017
My question is if we have enough pictures of use with families and friends. Wouldn't that be enough. Many people get
Hi Hannah,

I was in the same boat, i wrote them an explanation letter (sorry i could have provided you but it was saved in a USB that i lost) that why my wife's wedding picture were not submitted. However, i have provided them photos of Me and other males during the Nikah Ceremony. Apart from that, I have submitted pictures of various outings when she was in Hijab. I suggest you to submit some pictures where you have your or his family members in them. Please specify on the back of photos the details, when and where the pics were taken, if any third person is there in the pic please specify there relation to you or your husband. In addition you can also get a sworned affidavit from couple of your relatives stating that they were present in your wedding.

They didn't asked me for further pictures and I have recently received Pre Arrival Services letter. Hope this Helps.
Thank you very much.

That was extremely helpful. I was starting to lose hope.

Reactions: Joeydocs