+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photos for proof of relationship help?

KuroNeko26

Mar 12, 2018
California
Hello! This may come across as a dumb question but we need to submit a max of 20 photographs of our marriage, outings, etc for proof of our relationship and I was wondering if the photos had to actually be legit pictures that you have to get printed at a store and everything or can you just print the pictures out on printer paper? Please tell me your experience if you had to provide this as well. Thank you in advance!

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Hello! This may come across as a dumb question but we need to submit a max of 20 photographs of our marriage, outings, etc for proof of our relationship and I was wondering if the photos had to actually be legit pictures that you have to get printed at a store and everything or can you just print the pictures out on printer paper? Please tell me your experience if you had to provide this as well. Thank you in advance!

Yes even with friends and family does not hurt to have nortaized letters plus share bills

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Regular paper is fine. Easy to just organize them in a Word document to print out.

How do I get something nortaized?
You don't need to notarize anything unless you have to get it translated.

Reactions: YVR123

Fizzybe

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019
Toronto, ON
From what I've seen happen around me, everyone I know has printed regular pictures and either glued them on a scrapbook or put them in an album.

cbego318

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09-04-2019
AOR Received.
02-05-2019
File Transfer...
10-05-2019
Med's Request
06-05-2019
Med's Done....
17-05-2019
Passport Req..
07-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2019
LANDED..........
30-08-2019
Can i put multiple pictures on one page of paper or do they have to have their own page? Thank you for your answer!
I printed out mine from Walmart, and just wrote what they ask on the back, it was less than 5 dollars

Lee&Stacey

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
I printed out mine from Walmart, and just wrote what they ask on the back, it was less than 5 dollars
We did the same except printed them at CVS. I wrote on the back of each photo all the information that was requested (I believe they wanted the date of photo, location, and all the people in the photo and relationship to the applicant - but read the instructions carefully for this as I am only going off memory and might have missed something). I then put the photos back in the cardboard envelope that CVS gave me when I printed them at their store. I assume all is ok with that as we received AOR, SA, and biometrics and medical are done.

KuroNeko26

Mar 12, 2018
California
We did the same except printed them at CVS. I wrote on the back of each photo all the information that was requested (I believe they wanted the date of photo, location, and all the people in the photo and relationship to the applicant - but read the instructions carefully for this as I am only going off memory and might have missed something). I then put the photos back in the cardboard envelope that CVS gave me when I printed them at their store. I assume all is ok with that as we received AOR, SA, and biometrics and medical are done.
Out of curiosity, did you have to give your biometrics after you submitted your application or before?

KuroNeko26

Mar 12, 2018
California
Our biometrics were done after we submitted our application when we received the request from IRCC to do them.
Ugh I just looked up where I could do mine near me and I couldn't find anything that was in Canada? :( I'm probably looking in the wrong place. Did you have to travel far to get your's done? I'm trying not to overthink every little step that I'm not even at yet haha

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Can i put multiple pictures on one page of paper or do they have to have their own page? Thank you for your answer!
Yes, multiple pics on a page is fine.

Ugh I just looked up where I could do mine near me and I couldn't find anything that was in Canada? :( I'm probably looking in the wrong place. Did you have to travel far to get your's done? I'm trying not to overthink every little step that I'm not even at yet haha
There are currently no places in Canada to do biometrics.

KuroNeko26

Mar 12, 2018
California
Yes, multiple pics on a page is fine.

There are currently no places in Canada to do biometrics.
What am I supposed to do when the email for it comes for me to do them? I'm really nervous now because I don't think it would be possible for me to leave Canada to do them and then come back.

Lee&Stacey

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Sorry but I'm not sure what the options are in Canada. My husband lives in London, UK and was able to get his done there. On the biometrics request letter there was a link to a website that information about where to get the biometrics done and how to make an appointment. He said he was able to make his appointment online.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
What am I supposed to do when the email for it comes for me to do them? I'm really nervous now because I don't think it would be possible for me to leave Canada to do them and then come back.
If you are applying inland, you are exempt.

If you are applying outland, you hop over the border to do the biometrics in the US.