+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photos for PR in Canada during soft landing

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
I wl be going for soft landing in Windsor in 2 weeks...As I have heard sometimes photos get rejected for PR , so I want to get my photos clicked in Windsor during soft landing..
Can anyone suggest a place near Usa Canada border in Windsor where I can get photos clicked for PR to be on the safer side?

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
I wl be going for soft landing in Windsor in 2 weeks...As I have heard sometimes photos get rejected for PR , so I want to get my photos clicked in Windsor during soft landing..
Can anyone suggest a place near Usa Canada border in Windsor where I can get photos clicked for PR to be on the safer side?
Just to be clear, you are planning to take photos in advance of reject letter ? Because your photos are accepted during landing itself.

Having said above, I would recommend Staples since they offer guarantee of free retake in case photos are rejected

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Just to be clear, you are planning to take photos in advance of reject letter ? Because your photos are accepted during landing itself.

Having said above, I would recommend Staples since they offer guarantee of free retake in case photos are rejected
Photos are not 'accepted' during landing. In case of outland applicants, photos are taken before issuing CoPR/IM1 Visa. I had my photo rejected after landing, but other photos from the US worked fine. Also, the guarantee is not useful to someone who is soft-landing unless US staples also honor the guarantee and have Canada spec photos.