+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

photos and proof of relationship

khives

Jan 15, 2019
I am just putting together the final bits of my Husband's application for spousal sponsorship and I am wondering if anyone has had experience with photo and FB/Instagram submissions. It says to submit a maximum of 20 photos, which we have as proper paper photos... i also have posts (that include photos) from FB and Insta. Will those FB and Insta post copies count towards photos and therefore be too many? any thoughts?
thanks.

paint.thinner

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
AOR Received.
January 2015
Med's Request
November 2015
Med's Done....
November 2015
Passport Req..
December 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 2015
In our case, we submitted 20 photographs of our wedding, customary celebrations, engagement and outings to support our relationship (taken at different times and places). These were just photographs printed on photo quality glossy paper and at the back of each photograph, we wrote my wife's (Principal Applicant) name, date of birth and a brief description of the context of the photograph.

There was another point in the Document Checklist where it asks for "Other proof that your relationship is recognized by your friends and/or familys (e.g. Letters from friends/family, social media information showing a public relationship, etc.)" - this is where we included a screenshot showing my Facebook profile picture that was posted publicly and also showing there were so many likes and comments. We submitted another screenshot of our relationship status on Facebook that also has this many likes and comments.

Jazzercise

Sep 25, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Request
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2019
I am just putting together the final bits of my Husband's application for spousal sponsorship and I am wondering if anyone has had experience with photo and FB/Instagram submissions. It says to submit a maximum of 20 photos, which we have as proper paper photos... i also have posts (that include photos) from FB and Insta. Will those FB and Insta post copies count towards photos and therefore be too many? any thoughts?
thanks.
You can print out -- at home or professionally -- 20 photos, and include the FB/Instagram posts under another section of the principal applicant's supporting documents. (I don't remember where exactly, but there is a section where you can include social media evidence. We did that for our application.)

Reactions: khives