+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photo services in Mumbai

Amyc

Mar 9, 2018
Hello

After my first landing in Canada in Jan 2018, I arrived back in India a couple of days ago. The day after I arrived, I received an email from CIC asking for new photos to be submitted for the PR card. Does anyone in this forum know of photo services/ shops in Mumbai where I can have photos taken with the accurate specs such that it isn't rejected again?

Last edited:

rdrcan

Jan 7, 2018
Hi,

Kindly help and guide for good photo studio in Mumbai as we my sons and my photos were rejected for second time
We did a soft landing and are back in mumbai..going clueless as to why it is getting rejected!!!
Wondering how my husbands got accepted and ours two got rejected!! is it the chin to forehead ? is it the ears ?
infact 2nd time we took it from the studio in the VFS Building..and he promised all he knew the dimension and none came back

Kindly revert with the studio anyone has gone after photo rejection and got accepted

Thanks

Sandhuja

Jul 30, 2017
Hi,

Kindly help and guide for good photo studio in Mumbai as we my sons and my photos were rejected for second time
We did a soft landing and are back in mumbai..going clueless as to why it is getting rejected!!!
Wondering how my husbands got accepted and ours two got rejected!! is it the chin to forehead ? is it the ears ?
infact 2nd time we took it from the studio in the VFS Building..and he promised all he knew the dimension and none came back

Kindly revert with the studio anyone has gone after photo rejection and got accepted

Thanks
Hey is it fine now..from where you clicked the pictures in mumbai
Thanks

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hello

After my first landing in Canada in Jan 2018, I arrived back in India a couple of days ago. The day after I arrived, I received an email from CIC asking for new photos to be submitted for the PR card. Does anyone in this forum know of photo services/ shops in Mumbai where I can have photos taken with the accurate specs such that it isn't rejected again?
Hi ...can you please let me know where you got the photos clicked in Mumbai and was it accepted? I'm facing the same issue and need to address it asap .thanks

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hi,

Thanks
Hi ...can you please let me know where you got the photos clicked in Mumbai and was it accepted? I'm facing the same issue and need to address it asap .thanks