+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photo requirements

Abdul jalil

May 15, 2018
Hi I recently submitted my application for my spouse in Pakistan, but forgot to put stamp and name of photographer and name, date of birth of my spouse on the passport size photos of my spouse. Will our application be returned to us. I did put it in the pouch which has the address of photography studio.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
The back of one photo must include:
  • the subject’s name and date of birth
  • the name and complete address of the photography studio
  • the date the photograph was taken
The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information.

Its a requirement......the IRCC visa officer that reviews your application package maybe ignore or return your application or notify you to provide new passport.....will advice that you get new passports and send to IRCC to avoid any issues and in the hope that your application has not been returned......if you resend the passport, include a copy of your payment receipt and a note to explain

sam.m

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Hi I recently submitted my application for my spouse in Pakistan, but forgot to put stamp and name of photographer and name, date of birth of my spouse on the passport size photos of my spouse. Will our application be returned to us. I did put it in the pouch which has the address of photography studio.
I forgot to mention my name and DOB. Was your passport returned or the officer asked for new set of photos?

Abdul jalil

May 15, 2018
I forgot to mention my name and DOB. Was your passport returned or the officer asked for new set of photos?
My application was not returned and is currently going through the process of background check. They haven’t asked for the pictures yet, maybe they will after sometimes