+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

photo requirements

lapore12

Star Member
Jul 29, 2009
PHOTO REQUIREMENTS
Supply four (4) photos for each member of your family and yourself. Follow the instructions provided in section How to Complete the Forms of the application guide and in Appendix B: Photo Specifications.

As per the information in the documents pertaining to visa office(buffalo) ,I should submit photographs of my family members.

First,I have not included my family members in my application.Am I still suppose to submit there photographs?

Second,my parents,brother and sister would be considered my family members or not?

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lapore12 said:
PHOTO REQUIREMENTS
Supply four (4) photos for each member of your family and yourself. Follow the instructions provided in section How to Complete the Forms of the application guide and in Appendix B: Photo Specifications.

As per the information in the documents pertaining to visa office(buffalo) ,I should submit photographs of my family members.

First,I have not included my family members in my application.Am I still suppose to submit there photographs?

Second,my parents,brother and sister would be considered my family members or not?
you need to paste a picture on the application and attach 4 pictures. This applies to all applicants if included in your application. If you are unmarried then you need to paste one photo of youself and enclose 4 photos. No need of photos of your parents and siblings as they are not accompanying you. You have to give details of your parents and siblings in the family information form IMM 5406 only

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

>>>> You are required, as they will have to undergo medicals.

>>>> They are not your dependants and do not qualify as family members. Only spouse and minor kids fall under it. No brothers, parents, sister. You may later on sponsor it after arrival in Canada as immigrant and meeting the income criteria.

[/quote]

lapore12

Star Member
Jul 29, 2009
Thanks Wilson and Explorer

I didn't frame my question correctly.

I am unmarried and I do not have family members except my parent,who will not accompany me to Canada.So as per Wilson, I have to include 4 photographs of mine and paste one on the application form.

Is that correct?

Explorer1,can u reply too

Thanks

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
correct, write your name, DOB, file number, date of photograph taken on the back of each photograph