Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm at a complete loss on how to get my photo made for my study visa. I will be traveling on August 25th and have everything else ready to give to the Customs Officer except for 2 photos. I have gone to every place that does passport photos in hopes of them being able to change the sizes for Canadian Study Visa and none of them have been able to help me.

I posted the differences in sizes below. As you can see there's noticeable difference in passport and study visa sizes, and if I give them the American sized passport photos, they will probably not accept it! :(

Anyone have any advice??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
American Passport Sizes
2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) in size
Sized such that the head is between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches (between 25 and 35 mm) from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head.

Canadian Study Visa sizes
The frame size must be at least 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8″ x 1 3/4″).
The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31 mm (1 1/4″) and 36 mm (1 7/16″).

allie1988

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jerin said:
Sir,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/photospecs-e.pdf
There's nothing in that document that tells me where to go to get the picture made.

And I already have it printed out. I have been taking it around to places and none of them can change the sizes from American passport to these sizes...