+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photo on IMM1017E

mylol123456

Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys, I received a remedical request and the Form IMM1017E is supposed to be brought to the Physician for the appointment. My question: should I attach my photo to the IMM1017e in advanced when the physician works with e-medical system? Urgent and worried, please help...

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Hey guys, I received a remedical request and the Form IMM1017E is supposed to be brought to the Physician for the appointment. My question: should I attach my photo to the IMM1017e in advanced when the physician works with e-medical system? Urgent and worried, please help...
If the physician operates under e-medical, you are unlikely to be asked for photographs as they will take your photograph with one of their digital cameras and upload. If not then you just take 3 photos with you (not sure the quantity). Dont worry, it is just a 10-15 minute affair

mylol123456

Sep 8, 2020
If the physician operates under e-medical, you are unlikely to be asked for photographs as they will take your photograph with one of their digital cameras and upload. If not then you just take 3 photos with you (not sure the quantity). Dont worry, it is just a 10-15 minute affair
Thank you so so much. On the instruction it's also stated photos are only needed when the physician does not work with e-med system. But strangely on the prefilled IMM 1017e (on which my personal data were pre-filled) a small area is for some photograph. I was confused....

Kaka kaka

Nov 28, 2020
Hi. I have a medical ( went for medical in 2020 but was refused). I then appealed and won the appeal. My question is that IRCC has sent me a form IMM 1017e what should I do with that form when I go for medical? Whether I shall leave it with the physician or bring it back with me and upload it? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Kaka kaka

Nov 28, 2020

Hi. I have a medical ( went for medical in 2020 but was refused). I then appealed and won the appeal. My question is that IRCC has sent me a form IMM 1017e what should I do with that form when I go for medical? Whether I shall leave it with the physician or bring it back with me and upload it? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi,

If you have received a re-medical request then you need to take the provided IMM1017E request letter to the opted IRCC certified physician. They will record the information in their system after copying the it from the request letter. Either they will keep the document or else return it to you. Consequently, your medical will be conducted and the reports will be shared directly to the IRCC. At the end of the medical you will be provided with emedical information sheet that you may share with IRCC through webform (optional).