+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photo for eapr: back details

usthb

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
is head band over the head acceptable for a photo or will it cause rejection? sorry for this question, but my partner for some reason took a photo with a head band, so I am wondering if I would need to do it all over again.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
is head band over the head acceptable for a photo or will it cause rejection? sorry for this question, but my partner for some reason took a photo with a head band, so I am wondering if I would need to do it all over again.
Would be advisable to take photos without the head band. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.

Canada_Dream01

Jun 9, 2015
Actually I read my PPR again and it seems CIC have settled that issue with no longer requiring name, dob, etc
Hi John,

I did the same mistake and i am worried about the further Processing .. Can you please Tell me in case i have any option to be on safer Side ..

Stamp and Date photo was taken is there though

Thanks!

johnmunch

Nov 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi John,

I did the same mistake and i am worried about the further Processing .. Can you please Tell me in case i have any option to be on safer Side ..

Stamp and Date photo was taken is there though

Thanks!

I sent my photos with the studio's stamp on it and the date. As long as yours bear the same details, you should be fine. I got my PR.

Reactions: Canada_Dream01

surendar151

Oct 30, 2017
Hi All,

please tell me how many hard/physical copy of the photograph needed for canada express entry -
2 hard copy photo graphs enough?
photographer said 2 photos are needed - for one of the photo he will stamp the details and for another he wont stamp behind the photo.
Also even for e-APR, do they ask for physical copy of the photo?
please let me know..

johnmunch

Nov 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

please tell me how many hard/physical copy of the photograph needed for canada express entry -
2 hard copy photo graphs enough?
photographer said 2 photos are needed - for one of the photo he will stamp the details and for another he wont stamp behind the photo.
Also even for e-APR, do they ask for physical copy of the photo?
please let me know..

look at the instructions CAREFULLY in your profile. Then if you have more questions post here.