Med's Done....
08 august 2010
Interview........
01 febuary 2011
VISA ISSUED...
01 febuary 2011
LANDED..........
08 febuary 2011
Am worried about my husband house phone records it shows only distance call made to me, the phone company in canada says that they are under canada privacy act that they dont show numbers it shows only long distance call and when my husband return back to canada and got a house he called me from it for the months of may to september with his house phone, but his cell phone show my numbers both called and recieved call from march 2009 to april 2010, and my phone comapny gave me only the last 4 months of my call records from april to august 2010 and shows my husband number and his familys number too that i called his sisters. but am worried about the house phone not showing my numbers but we explained and attcahed the note to the phone records do you think they will accept it.

aryarathor

Sep 9, 2010
richie4U said:
Am worried about my husband house phone records it shows only distance call made to me, the phone company in canada says that they are under canada privacy act that they dont show numbers it shows only long distance call and when my husband return back to canada and got a house he called me from it for the months of may to september with his house phone, but his cell phone show my numbers both called and recieved call from march 2009 to april 2010, and my phone comapny gave me only the last 4 months of my call records from april to august 2010 and shows my husband number and his familys number too that i called his sisters. but am worried about the house phone not showing my numbers but we explained and attcahed the note to the phone records do you think they will accept it.
can you explain you case properly its bit confusing not cleared.
do you want to do inquiry regarding visa thingy?

richie4U

Star Member
Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA GHANA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 october 2010
File Transfer...
15 november 2010
Med's Done....
08 august 2010
Interview........
01 febuary 2011
VISA ISSUED...
01 febuary 2011
LANDED..........
08 febuary 2011
aryarathor said:
can you explain you case properly its bit confusing not cleared.
do you want to do inquiry regarding visa thingy?
i mean our phone records we submitted to wit our application

sbwv09

Feb 18, 2010
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Buffalo/NYC
App. Filed.......
May 17, 10
File Transfer...
June 22, 10/August 31, 10 (to NYC)
Med's Done....
April 6, 10
Passport Req..
September 13, 10
VISA ISSUED...
9/28, Received 10/21
LANDED..........
10/22/10
My husband had the same problem. He just highlighted the LD phone calls, explained the situation and sent them in. I also had my phone logs, so they could compare the incoming. Just enclose them as they are if you can't get anything else, and include as much other proof as you can.

bonbon9

Jul 7, 2010
ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
MX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/15/2010
AOR Received.
12/02/2010
File Transfer...
10/14/2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02/23/2011
LANDED..........
05/17/2011
sbwv09 said:
My husband had the same problem. He just highlighted the LD phone calls, explained the situation and sent them in. I also had my phone logs, so they could compare the incoming. Just enclose them as they are if you can't get anything else, and include as much other proof as you can.
Congrats on PPR, sbwv09!!!!! :D

aryarathor

Sep 9, 2010
richie4U said:
yes try to get as much as proof you can get.... and attached it same as it is...