+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PHARMACISTS.... PEBC DOCUMENT EVALUATION DOUBTS

Chinmay_010

Apr 30, 2023
Hello Guys,

I have completed my Bpharm in India in 2010 and then I had my license untill 2015 and have not renwed it. Now 2020 I moved to Canad and want to become pharamcist, I got all the required docs except this jargon"
IF YOU HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY LICENSED BUT ARE NOT CURRENTLY LICENSED:
You must submit a statutory declaration made before a Notary Public, Commissioner for Oaths, or a lawyer, that states that you are not currently licensed anywhere in the world. It must also state the country(ies) and name(s) of the licensing authority(ies) by which you have been previously licensed. It must clearly state whether your license was ever suspended or revoked or whether you were ever the subject of any disciplinary proceedings. You can send this document to PEBC yourself. Please make sure it is the original statutory declaration. PEBC does not accept copies of statutory declarations, even if certified."

Can anybody help me exactly what it means ?
Hello DiyaAP,

I'm in the same boat. Could you find the answer to your question? Please help me.

andulka

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Hi guys,
I’m preparing to send package for evaluation and have two questions.
1) I completed two studies: college of pharmacy - 3years (graduation certificate) and university - 4.5 years (diploma in pharmacy). Should I submit both credentials to the PEBC?
2) if the transcript that should be sent from university directly to PEBC isn’t in English or French. Should I ask university to make it in English if possible or get certified translation to English and signed and stamped by university?
Please suggest as long as you can.
Thank you

linkege

Sep 26, 2023
Hi i am in same boat. Did you get any answer?

I am confused even after Statutory Declaration , do we still need good standing certificate from previous license authority.

Because next line after this in pebc instructions

IF YOU HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY LICENSED BUT ARE NOT CURRENTLY LICENSED:

You must ask all licensing authorities by which you were licensed in the past to send to
PEBC a statement indicating that you were in good standing while you were licensed. It
can be sent by mail/courier or email.

We require that this statement be sent to PEBC directly from all licensing authorities
by which you were licensed in the past
Hi
Did you guys solved this issue and what are the steps you did ?

Ishu08

Jan 18, 2024
Hello i am going to apply for pebc evaluation and for that in Napra i have to submit my indian pharmacy license but its expired . Can i submit the same or i have to renew it first

FletcherHubbard

Star Member
Nov 20, 2023
THOSE WHO DID PEBC DOC EVELUATION AND THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR THE REPORT PLEASE JOIN HERE WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER.
Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin
DO WE NEED TO ATTEST THE PASSPORT COPIES FROM CANADIAN EMBASSY OR FROM LAWYERS FOR DOC EVALUATION?
I got an acknowledgement email on 21 September but I have not received the report. They had said 8 weeks now its over 10 weeks?? What have been your timelines??

Last edited: