upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
mayankpandya said:
Here you Go.

Industrial pharmacists perform some or all of the following duties:

Participate in research for the development of new drugs
Formulate new drug products developed by medical researchers
Test new drug products for stability and to determine absorption and elimination patterns
Co-ordinate clinical investigations of new drugs
Control the quality of drug products during production to ensure that they meet standards of potency, purity, uniformity, stability and safety
Develop information materials concerning the uses, properties and risks of particular drugs
Evaluate labelling, packaging and advertising of drug products
Promote pharmaceutical products to health professionals.

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=3131

Advise not to copy duties details from HRSDC Website when you get from you employer.

Regards
Mayank

Hi Mayankbhai,

It's been a long time I wrote something in this forum. 2.5 yrs back I had communicated with you regarding student visa, which I had cancelled to go on. Now, I am settled. I'm married. Looking for the options for PR. Please help me to clear my doubts and suggest me the next process. I am very much near to apply PR. My questions are specially for NSNP.

My profile

Education : D.Pharm + B.Pharm
IELTS : Overall 6 (L-5, w-5.5, R-5, S-6.5) - valid till Sep '14
Experience : 5+ yrs (Pharma Marketing & Clinical Research)

My wife's profile

Education : B.Sc (3 yrs - Biochemistry) + (1 yr - Certificate course in MLT)
IELTS : Persuing
Experience : 7+ yrs (exclusively microbiology)
WES credential report awaited

Questions:

For Me:
1. How to compare my current profession of clinical research with "3131- Pharmacist". By the way, I'm a registered pharmacist in india. May I show experience as an industrial Pharmacist in my case - if I want to main applicant ?
2. If I show cash on hand job then what sort of documents I need to get from my employer, as I had work 6 months in starting yrs with one of the local pharmacy shop.

For her:
3. Should I mention Medical Lab Technologist or Lab Technician in the forms and resume- if my wife would the main applicant ?
4. Shall I describe her work profile as only microbiology related work or mix as she is handling microbiological work exclusively ? For NSNP only Lab Technologist is there. Will there be any issue if I write Lab technician in the forms and in work profile ?

Common:
5. Who is having the maximum chance to get PR being a main applicant ?
6. How to prepare settlement plan for NSNP ?
7. Can we send two files in parallel ? for NSNP (2 files, 1) on my name , 2) on her name or FSW (if she gets 6 in each) ? I am not eligible for FSW.
8. We need to arrange require fund from outside. Please suggest how to handle and what is the legal procedure till the CIC procedure clear. Also, wan to know that, may I withdraw this money from my a/c anytime b/w? Will there be any issue during actual filling to CIC and landing after that?
9. Any other things which you want to add in something.

This is too much now.....!!! :p :p :p :p

Please reply as soon as you can. Your valuable response would be much appreciated bro..!!!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Upen

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
upenpatel said:
Hi Mayankbhai,

It's been a long time I wrote something in this forum. 2.5 yrs back I had communicated with you regarding student visa, which I had cancelled to go on. Now, I am settled. I'm married. Looking for the options for PR. Please help me to clear my doubts and suggest me the next process. I am very much near to apply PR. My questions are specially for NSNP.

My profile

My wife's profile

Questions:

For Me:
1. How to compare my current profession of clinical research with "3131- Pharmacist". By the way, I'm a registered pharmacist in india. May I show experience as an industrial Pharmacist in my case - if I want to main applicant ?
2. If I show cash on hand job then what sort of documents I need to get from my employer, as I had work 6 months in starting yrs with one of the local pharmacy shop.

For her:
3. Should I mention Medical Lab Technologist or Lab Technician in the forms and resume- if my wife would the main applicant ?
4. Shall I describe her work profile as only microbiology related work or mix as she is handling microbiological work exclusively ? For NSNP only Lab Technologist is there. Will there be any issue if I write Lab technician in the forms and in work profile ?

Common:
7. Can we send two files in parallel ? for NSNP (2 files, 1) on my name , 2) on her name or FSW (if she gets 6 in each) ? I am not eligible for FSW.
8. We need to arrange require fund from outside. Please suggest how to handle and what is the legal procedure till the CIC procedure clear. Also, wan to know that, may I withdraw this money from my a/c anytime b/w? Will there be any issue during actual filling to CIC and landing after that?

Please reply as soon as you can. Your valuable response would be much appreciated bro..!!!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Upen

Hello Mayankbhai....Please respond to my reqest sir...!!! It's really important for me...!!
Thank you.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hey Upen

Sorry for late reply as i am not accessing forum on frequent basis.

Pharmacist NOC :3131 is no more in demand as per new NOC code.

I advice you to check recent NOC code list for FSW intake that CIC is going to start from 1 May 14.

Review it and see where you can fit.

Hope that will help

Mayank

upenpatel said:
Hi Mayankbhai,

My profile

My wife's profile

Questions:

For Me:

For her:

Common:

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Upen

Mrs.JGM613

Apr 25, 2013
Nona007 said:
Thank you very much ....according to me EE is not a difficult exam ...CPR and some Misbah notes helped me to clear this hurdle...
Regards
Nona

HI Nona and everyone in this forum! i was trying to search for review materials for the upcoming Winter 2015 PEBC Evaluating Exam and I came across this thread...

Is the CPR and Misbah notes in Soft Copy? If yes, would you be kind enough to email them?

Or to those who have helpful review materials in soft copy, I'd be glad if you can share them...PLEASE...

Thank you....

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hey

I am sure some one will help you on it.

Mayank

Mrs.JGM613 said:
HI Nona and everyone in this forum! i was trying to search for review materials for the upcoming Winter 2015 PEBC Evaluating Exam and I came across this thread...

Is the CPR and Misbah notes in Soft Copy? If yes, would you be kind enough to email them?

Or to those who have helpful review materials in soft copy, I'd be glad if you can share them...PLEASE...

Thank you....

Jasleen44

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Amritsar ---> Brampton ----> Surrey ;)
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-Dec-2014
HI

I've completed b.pharmacy recently this year june2014. Now i want to move to canada. which will b best option for me? i have no experience in pharma field. :(

Please guys guide me which will be best for me to go for study permit or take experience first and then go for pr file?

librarian79

Nov 29, 2013
• In which province the pharmacist should land and why?
• What documents the pharmacist should take before land?
• Is there any opportunity for industrial pharmacist without clearing any exam and what skills required?
• What's the Process of licensing, exam dates, exam preparation centers, exam materials?
• Any opportunities for quality assurance pharmacist, quality control pharmacist or production pharmacist and in which territory?

librarian79.hubby :)

dhaliwal82

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Moga city, Punjab. India.
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1 : 18 Feb 2015 , SA : 5 March 2015
Med's Done....
14 OCT 2014
I am a veterinarian by profession (NOC 3114), and my wife is Pharmacist by profession (NOC 3131), She did B. PHARMA + M. PHARMA from India. Now She lives in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. She is Canada PR.

I want to ask from those pharmacists who have passed Canada pharmacist licensing exams, or those who have currently been preparing for Canada pharmacist license exams, ---------- Which materials , online materials or study books are best or must recommended for Canada pharmacist licensing exams (for foreign trained Pharmacists) ? Please send me name of books. Can She buy these books from Amazon . com or Amazon.ca ?
My second question is Can She get Pharmacy technician job at pharmacy drug store in greater toronto area ? what are chances ? How are wages / hr for foreign trained pharmacists who work as pharmacy technicians ? how much they pay ?

You can also reply us at our email ask543 @ yahoo.com

Guys please help us.

God bless.

Nona007

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
Sorry Guys..for posting late..but had been really busy...
Great day...I am finally licensed as Pharmacist and have started working....
Good luck to all those who want to be pharmacists in Canada
Cheers

Jasleen44

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-Dec-2014
Nona007 said:
Cheers
Congratulations to you!

Rahul77

Feb 3, 2012
Mrs.JGM613 said:

Thank you....

Hi Mrs.JGM

I do have few notes and questions answers that would be helpful for evaluation exam.If you would like to have notes let me know.

Thank you.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Congrats to you and wish you bright future.

If you take time to help other fellow pharmacists who are preparing or want to prepare for PEBC exam will help them a lot.

Mayank

Nona007 said:
Cheers

Jasleen44

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-Dec-2014
hi

i am preparing for pebc EE evalaution exam .. If anyone is having related material for preparation like CPR & MISBAH NOTES etc..please help.
My email id is baljashan851@gmail.com

Will be thankful to you friends!
Kind Regards,

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IP (14.04.13), RPRF paid on 8 Aug'14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Provided with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Received on 11 Jul'14 & re -Med request: 31 Jan'16
Med's Done....
Re-Med: 01 Feb'16, 1st med Done on 22 Jul'14
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah received on 3 May'16 & sent 5 th May'16
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
Dear all,
Applied in Jan'11 and submitted medical+RPRF in the Jul'14. But still waiting for PPR.

Is there anyone here like me. May Allah bless all of us!

Rgrds
Uttara11

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
They took long in ur case.

Have you done case specific inquiry ?

If not then do it..and try to find out.

Good Luck

Uttara11 said:
Dear all,
Applied in Jan'11 and submitted medical+RPRF in the Jul'14. But still waiting for PPR.

Is there anyone here like me. May Allah bless all of us!

Rgrds
Uttara11