Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00 sept, 2010 (received at CIO),BD encahed on XX sept,2010
Doc's Request.
updated PCC request got on XXth Jul,11, send on XX-08-11,Updated Schedule A, on xx May 2012, Org St on xx June 2012
AOR Received.
XX-12-2010
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
in March 2011
Med's Request
16-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012, appeared in ecas on 15-10-2012
Interview........
waived hopefully
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 30-10-2012, PPR-2 28-11-2012,DM on ecas 15-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2012, RECEIVED ON 13-12-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH IN MARCH 2013, CALGARY
pl send me misbah' part 3 n 4

when u r planning to appear in EE,
me planning to land in mar end
in calgary NE

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
Dear Mighty choices,

I don't have Misbah notes of all parts. Can you send me at e-mail menge8@yahoo.com . I am preparing for EE coming July. Hope to discuss with you more in the future.

Many thanks,

Canada plus

Mightyechoes said:
Dear Sajeel,

Pls find the required Misbah Notes (Part 1, 2, 3, 4), CPR Shargel, Syllabus for Evaluation Exam, Requirements for IPG(International Pharmacy Graduates) and Bridging course brochure by bredin Institute Calgary alberta.

I ve send ya all the required documents n study material. In case of any clarification pls send me an email or inbox me here or post ur query here. I ll be ready to facilitate anyone.

Regards,

Mightyechoes.

ashokp23

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mightyechoes said:
Dear Sajeel,

Pls find the required Misbah Notes (Part 1, 2, 3, 4), CPR Shargel, Syllabus for Evaluation Exam, Requirements for IPG(International Pharmacy Graduates) and Bridging course brochure by bredin Institute Calgary alberta.

I ve send ya all the required documents n study material. In case of any clarification pls send me an email or inbox me here or post ur query here. I ll be ready to facilitate anyone.

Regards,

Mightyechoes.
Dear Mightyechoes,
could you please send me the Misba Notes to me
My Email Id Is ashokp23@gmail.com
Regards

July12

Jan 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 July 2012
AOR Received.
28 September 2012
Med's Done....
14 June 2012
Passport Req..
1 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Address changed on 16th February; DM on 18th February; Passport received on 23rd February
LANDED..........
March hopefully..
Mightyechoes said:
Dear Sajeel,

Regards,

Mightyechoes.

Hello Mighty,

Can you please send me Misbah notes at rabs3000@gmail.com .. Will this along with Shargel be sufficient for passing the evaluating exam?

Thankyou so much.

petrovna

Jan 25, 2013
badalpharm said:
If anyone is preparing for Evaluating Exam and need Misbah's note, CPR or other material feel free to let me know.

Hello!

I am planning to prepare for EE from my home country. Could you send me necessary material for preparation at mpetrovna@gmail.com

tahirksa

Star Member
Feb 5, 2011
Brother Mightychoices.
kindly, send me all examintion material me at saleemtahirdin@yahoo.com.
I have sent u presonal message to u but no responce yet.

Thanks

M.Saleem Tahir

kamran2002

Star Member
Dec 4, 2005
saudia
Sorry Wezza
for late reply bcz iam very busy in doing other works but other forum members advice is very helpful,bcz iam not serious for registration,reason iam working in u.k and by the grace of god very well settele,but my wife is like to settle in canada and she is doing all this process thats why i know the whole procedure and regarding notes and books secondly she did master in clinical pharmacy from u.k so i don't think so its difficult for her that's why i took casually but you must take it seriously but don't be panic bcz its not difficult exam,problem in india and pakistan the method of education is different as compare to the u.k,cand,and amer.but still if u need any further guide line or help u can ask
good luck
Wezza said:
hello kamran,
thnx for replying me i was becoming desperate that nobody's replying but can you be more precise as to what i would use for study & from where i can get them as I'm currently not in canada & if you can pass any material on to me i would be much obliged as i've noticed some already did that on the forum & can you please tell me the time it took for your credentials to be accepted & the the registration how long does it take before the test.

thank you & all the best

Amba

Feb 4, 2013
Hi Badalpharm,
I am looking at doing the EE and to go onto the various qualifying stages but need the Misbah notes and anything else you think may be required to successfully complete these exams. Document evaluation is under way and I don't see any problems in that but I thought I could this time while I am waiting to get a head start. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Barlote

Feb 4, 2013
Hi mightyechoes ,

Can you please send me misbah notes and all your resources? I'm writing the exam this July, 2013.
and I'm also looking for review buddies. I'm presently living here in Calgary. My email address is razelgonzales@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

Mightyechoes

Mar 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
August, 2011.
File Transfer...
July, 2010
Med's Request
MARCH, 2012
Med's Done....
05 March, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:20-08-12......PPR2:08-10-2012.Ecase:DM:9-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
december, 2012. Insha Allah
Dear All Pharmacists,

First of all i would like to extend my heartiest apology for not replying ya all intime But i was into lot of things previously so here i am again. I have sent an email to all the requests with regards to the below mentioned documents....

1-Syllabus of Evaluation Exam.
2-Eval.Exam Application.
3-Pharmacy Brochure for IPGs from Bredin Institute.
4-Requirement for IPGs.
5-CPR By Shargel.
6-Misbah Notes.
7-Part 1.
8-Part2.
9-Part3.
10-Part4.

If someone still finding any difficulty with regards to above mentioned dox. Please give me a shout at my email id r.sarfraz.76 @ gmail.com or buzz me on my cell orrrrrr....ya can gimme a text on FB as well......lolz :)
I will be more then happy to facilitate you all. :) :) :) :)
I have enrolled myself in classroom sessions for the preparation of EE(Evaluation Exams) in Bow Valley College as well so soon be sharing some important tips soon.

Just one request to ya all...........

Pls pray for me in return and don't hurt anyone ever in ur life.

Regards,
Mightyechoes.

kml2706

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011 , IP 10-08-11
Med's Request
29-06-2012
Med's Done....
2-07-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 20-08-12 Decision made 24-08-12 PPR2 17-09-12
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-12
LANDED..........
7th May,2013
Mightyechoes said:
Dear All Pharmacists,

First of all i would like to extend my heartiest apology for not replying ya all intime But i was into lot of things previously so here i am again. I have sent an email to all the requests with regards to the below mentioned documents....

2-Eval.Exam Application.
4-Requirement for IPGs.
5-CPR By Shargel.
6-Misbah Notes.
7-Part 1.
8-Part2.
9-Part3.
10-Part4.

If someone still finding any difficulty with regards to above mentioned dox. Please give me a shout at my email id r.sarfraz.76 @ gmail.com or buzz me on my cell orrrrrr....ya can gimme a text on FB as well......lolz :)
I have enrolled myself in classroom sessions for the preparation of EE(Evaluation Exams) in Bow Valley College as well so soon be sharing some important tips soon.

Regards,
Mightyechoes.
Dear Mighty plz send me whole package

kml2706@hotmail.com

Thanks

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
Dear Mighty choices,

Super super work from you and thanks very much for your kind help.

But the Misbah notes you have attahced to me is only part 3 and 4. Please attahce also part 1 and 2 at my ID menge8@yahoo.com

Thanks

Mightyechoes said:
Dear All Pharmacists,

2-Eval.Exam Application.
4-Requirement for IPGs.
5-CPR By Shargel.
6-Misbah Notes.
7-Part 1.
8-Part2.
9-Part3.
10-Part4.

Regards,
Mightyechoes.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Good Job Bhai Jan,

Please check ur message / Inbox.

Regards
Mayank

Mightyechoes said:
Dear All Pharmacists,

2-Eval.Exam Application.
4-Requirement for IPGs.
5-CPR By Shargel.
6-Misbah Notes.
7-Part 1.
8-Part2.
9-Part3.
10-Part4.

Regards,
Mightyechoes.

Francoisebz

Jan 22, 2013
I am a pharmacist, passed EE in July 2012, and now should write MCQ in May...but without my PR, I don't feel so motivated ...