14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
YES

Pharmacist007 said:
Hi all,

It would be great if anyone can help me regarding the Educational column of the checklist

Evidence of total number of year of education- should I provide all the educational certificate and transcript like SSC+HSC+Bachelor+Masters.

Looking forward to hearing from the forum members.

gene.rajn

Jan 8, 2013
hi. can anyone send me misbah notes pls? thanks. here's my email: gene.rajn@yahoo.com

i am planning to take PEBC EE this july 2013 but i haven't submitted anything for document evaluation yet. did anyone here took the said exam? btw i am a PR in alberta, canada (currently out of the country).

Wezza

Aug 2, 2012
spokes said:
Hi,
I have succefully challenged the evaluating exams and the CPRs are great and are the main rallying books for the exam!
You would also have to throw in calculation in pharmacy as well as a review of sorts for Anatomy/Physiology, Biochemistry/Microbiology and medicinal chemisty.
Try devoting about half a year or so to the studies and you should be fine.
Good luck!
Dear Spokes,
Though it's late congratulations I'm asking for your help in guiding us as to what are the steps you took & the material you used to study that yielded to this longed for success.

Thanks

Wezza

Aug 2, 2012
Dear Mayankpandya & Dear badalpharm,

Thank yo for a great thread & your efforts to help all who you can. Pls advise as to the books to use & study from for the tests as well as the steps to follow for this procedure to be successful in the procedure to be licenced as I got so confused & I really need the help as to the books & material to study from to succeed God be willing. I'm really in bad need of such info for the steps & the books or study material. If you'll need to contact me in person, my email is liiaus@yahoo.com just mention pharmacy equivalence so if it goes to spam I take it back.

Thank you very much for your help

Wezza

Aug 2, 2012
kamran2002 said:
sahar.
send me ur email address i will send u the notes
bye
Dear Kamran,
I appreciate your kindness in sending people those study notes, did you pass the evaluation exams & became licenced? Congrats if you did & if you are still on the way & you know what are the steps to take towards this new futur change & the books or material to study from & if you'll need my email it is liiaus@yahoo.com & just mention pharmacy equivalence to retrieve it if it goes to spam. I'm so thankful for you help

best regards

kamran2002

Star Member
Dec 4, 2005
saudia
hi
iam just registered myself yet and planning to appear in the exam bcz first i waited to go over there, and then register and appear in the exam, regarding books if u go for mcqs or some short question and answer for first stage that will be helpful bcz first stage exam is not difficult and that's simple and some calculations as well
thanks

Wezza said:
Dear Kamran,
I appreciate your kindness in sending people those study notes, did you pass the evaluation exams & became licenced? Congrats if you did & if you are still on the way & you know what are the steps to take towards this new futur change & the books or material to study from & if you'll need my email it is liiaus @ yahoo.com & just mention pharmacy equivalence to retrieve it if it goes to spam. I'm so thankful for you help

best regards

Wezza

Aug 2, 2012
hello kamran,
thnx for replying me i was becoming desperate that nobody's replying but can you be more precise as to what i would use for study & if you can pass any material on to me as i've noticed some already did that on the forum & can you please tell me the time it took for your credentials to be accepted & the the registration how long does it take before the test.

thanl you & all the best

Wezza

Aug 2, 2012
kamran2002 said:
hi
iam just registered myself yet and planning to appear in the exam bcz first i waited to go over there, and then register and appear in the exam, regarding books if u go for mcqs or some short question and answer for first stage that will be helpful bcz first stage exam is not difficult and that's simple and some calculations as well
thanks
hello kamran,
thnx for replying me i was becoming desperate that nobody's replying but can you be more precise as to what i would use for study & from where i can get them as I'm currently not in canada & if you can pass any material on to me i would be much obliged as i've noticed some already did that on the forum & can you please tell me the time it took for your credentials to be accepted & the the registration how long does it take before the test.

thank you & all the best

Mightyechoes

Mar 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
August, 2011.
File Transfer...
July, 2010
Med's Request
MARCH, 2012
Med's Done....
05 March, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:20-08-12......PPR2:08-10-2012.Ecase:DM:9-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
december, 2012. Insha Allah
Wezza said:
hello kamran,
thnx for replying me i was becoming desperate that nobody's replying but can you be more precise as to what i would use for study & from where i can get them as I'm currently not in canada & if you can pass any material on to me i would be much obliged as i've noticed some already did that on the forum & can you please tell me the time it took for your credentials to be accepted & the the registration how long does it take before the test.

thank you & all the best
Dear Wezza,

Well it will take approximate 6-8 weeks for PEBC to evaluate your documents like your transcript + your licensing statement + Required fee of 530 CAD$ after receiving them.
PEBC just got my documents already and they have sent me an email of acceptance. I am now trying to submit my fee for the evaluation test so that i can be able to attend the free class room sessions arranged by BOW Valley College for the preparation of evaluation test In Calgary Alberta.
The most appropriate book for the preparation of evaluation test is Comprehensive Pharmacy Review By Shargel and Misbah Notes. I have both of them in soft copy form.
I just got here in Calgary Alberta in last weeks of December.
My personal advice or viewpoint wezza, Pls don't take anything casual. PEBC has a comprehensive syllabus for evaluation exam so get yourself ready for that with regards to maximum preparation. Try to grab as much resources as ya can because what counts at the end of the day will be ur better planning and preparation.
The last day to submit an application to PEBC for evaluation exam is April 5th or 15th of 2013. so apply for document evaluation right now because that will gonna take 6-8 weeks. and Bow Valley college is starting free class room sessions for the preparation of evaluation exam from 9th February, 2013.

Regards,

Mightyechoes.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Wezza said:
Dear Spokes,
Though it's late congratulations I'm asking for your help in guiding us as to what are the steps you took & the material you used to study that yielded to this longed for success.

Thanks
Hi Wezza,
Sorry for my belated response.
Thanks for the gratz and you will need to study with your CPR (very important to gain perspective in my humble opinion). Also as that post you quoted suggests, Separate study materials on Calculation in Pharmacy, Biochemistry/Microbiology, medicinal chemistry, Anatomy and Physiology with other suggested materials will help!
Thanks and the best of luck!

badalpharm

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
Thunder Bay, ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29-04-2014
Med's Done....
13-05-2014
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-02-2015
Mightyechoes said:
Dear Wezza,

My personal advice or viewpoint wezza, Pls don't take anything casual. PEBC has a comprehensive syllabus for evaluation exam so get yourself ready for that with regards to maximum preparation. Try to grab as much resources as ya can because what counts at the end of the day will be ur better planning and preparation.

Regards,

Mightyechoes.
I totally agree with your point.
PEBC is not any easy one like we have in India or any other Asian country. I would say go through the exam blue print and try to learn as much as you can.

Remember one thing, you will need all these knowledge through out your career and not for just this exam.,

Badal

hydstudent

Jul 24, 2012
Pharmacist : 3131

Hi Kamran

Could you send me mishba notes please for pebc examination.
My email id is haritha.pharma85@gmail.com

Thanks in advace
haritha

Sajeels

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi mighty!
Can you please send me misbah notes too, would be a great help for preparation.

my id is sajeelz@gmail.com

thanks alot.

Mightyechoes said:
Dear Wezza,

Well it will take approximate 6-8 weeks for PEBC to evaluate your documents like your transcript + your licensing statement + Required fee of 530 CAD$ after receiving them.
PEBC just got my documents already and they have sent me an email of acceptance. I am now trying to submit my fee for the evaluation test so that i can be able to attend the free class room sessions arranged by BOW Valley College for the preparation of evaluation test In Calgary Alberta.
The most appropriate book for the preparation of evaluation test is Comprehensive Pharmacy Review By Shargel and Misbah Notes. I have both of them in soft copy form.
I just got here in Calgary Alberta in last weeks of December.
The last day to submit an application to PEBC for evaluation exam is April 5th or 15th of 2013. so apply for document evaluation right now because that will gonna take 6-8 weeks. and Bow Valley college is starting free class room sessions for the preparation of evaluation exam from 9th February, 2013.

Regards,

Mightyechoes.

Mightyechoes

Mar 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
August, 2011.
File Transfer...
July, 2010
Med's Request
MARCH, 2012
Med's Done....
05 March, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:20-08-12......PPR2:08-10-2012.Ecase:DM:9-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
december, 2012. Insha Allah
Sajeels said:
Hi mighty!
Can you please send me misbah notes too, would be a great help for preparation.

my id is sajeelz @ gmail.com

thanks alot.
Dear Sajeel,

Pls find the required Misbah Notes (Part 1, 2, 3, 4), CPR Shargel, Syllabus for Evaluation Exam, Requirements for IPG(International Pharmacy Graduates) and Bridging course brochure by bredin Institute Calgary alberta.

I ve send ya all the required documents n study material. In case of any clarification pls send me an email or inbox me here or post ur query here. I ll be ready to facilitate anyone.

Regards,

Mightyechoes.

hydstudent

Jul 24, 2012
Hi all

Can anyone please send me misbah notes, would be a great help for preparation.

my id is haritha.pharma85@gmail.com

thanks alot.
haritha