+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacist : 3131

FARU

Dec 30, 2011
I have applied under the NOC 3131. My application was received to CIC on 10th November 2011 but I haven't received any AOR and my draft/pay order is still not encahed.
When will I receive 1st reply and my draft will be encahed?

SARA13

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
hi dear
sorry to say but the cap of 3131 was reached in august end so all the applications after that are soming back witht he rejection that cap is reached so may be next year...good luck

gksh07

Star Member
Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2011
AOR Received.
21-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
09-04-2011In process:12-04-2011
Med's Request
09-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2011
LANDED..........
Not decided yet
i am also targetting july 2012 evaluating.started studying 2 days back.still in germany.
waitin4hubby said:
Don't study when you are not in the mood, because then you won't get anything. Try to get in the mood by thinking about your future, because if you don't study, all the previous hard work will go to waste but if you do, you will have a bright future. That's how you motivate yourself, have a reason to achieve that goal in your life!

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
At last today im done with medicals. It was a fine experience except for x-ray had to go to some lab.
It went like this.
After 20 mins of wait in DMP's clinic we were called for Urine sample then Blood sample and then again a 40 mins. Wait for Physical examination as there were two families already waiting before us.
When DMP called me on my turn, this happened in the DMP office;
He asked me some quick questions and I gave quick answers most of my answers were NO.
1st he asked me about any surgery ever?
I told yes I had once when I was 1 year old, he wrote it down on the form then he asked related questions like did you have ever again and do you have any kidney problem or kidney stones, I replied in NO for other all related questions.
Then He asked did you ever had T.B.? or are you on any other regular medication, I said NO.
Then he asked me let's go for your eye examination, It was 6/6
Then weight and height.
Then he took my physical examination, he asked me to lie down and then he poked my belly, chest on different spots and also asked me to breathe (while checking with his steth.) and then after few breadths he asked me to hold your breath now and again he checked the same spots with steth. Then he asked me that do I have any other marks on my body.
Then he asked me to sit and he took my B.P. then he checked my back with steth.
And that's it he said you may go and send your spouse.
The same story repeated with my spouse.
At the reception I inquired that will I be told of any anomaly in my medical? She said no it's a secret between DMP and Embassy. And in talks she confirmed that our Urine analysis is fine so don't bother and other reports will arrive after 3-4 days and they will courier our results on 30th of Jan. as DMP is going on leaves and he will be back after 4-5 days. (you will be able to have tracking number after 10th of Feb. I don't know so late....)
Then she gave us X-Ray forms and asked us to go to a lab.which was 20mins drive away from the clinic. SO we went there had x-ray done and asked when they will send the x-rays to DMP, he said in couple of days.

This was a long story of my medical cut short (even though I think its still long )
Now the good thing was that DMP did not ask us to remove any clothes. And DMP was a nice guy.

All the best for every1 who is going for MR.

FARU

Dec 30, 2011
Dear SARA ,Wandering

You have got wrong and outdated information.CAP was reached on 19th November 2011.Please reply/share to any query if you have got right information.

THANKYOU & Regards

whitemaple

Dec 8, 2011
I think FARU is wrong, per some other members who applied in Sep. got their application back because cap was reached by August. I applied on Oct. no words yet. I believe cap was reached before my application reached there. They were updating every week with 30-40 applicants, I do not believe they were receiving 30-40 applications every week, it was opened/processed applications.
I think you will have to wait till 2012 July to apply again. Good luck.

whitemaple

Dec 8, 2011
whitemaple said:
I think FARU is wrong, per some other members who applied in Sep. got their application back because cap was reached by August. I applied on Oct. no words yet. I believe cap was reached before my application reached there. They were updating every week with 30-40 applicants, I do not believe they were receiving 30-40 applications every week, it was opened/processed applications.
I think you will have to wait till 2012 July to apply again. Good luck.
My Application packet has been returned today with two page letter. My application is not qualified for FSW program since Cap reached for NOC 3131. My application was delivered there on Oct. 28th

waitin4hubby

Oct 27, 2011
MowSow said:
Thanks a lot for your post, I was going to take the CPS course anyway. It makes it a guarantee that you will pass the exam,assuming you have already good knowledge and study well. Imagine not taking it to save $13K and failing! The time you are wasting waiting to take it again is equivalent to 5 five times that amount that you could be making if you were working. So everyone do yourself a favor and take the class.
But I have a couple of questions for you, is it possible to use the IELTS general test results we took for the PR application to apply for CPS, or do they require the specialty exam !?
My other question is; how can you pass both CPS part before passing the PEBC evaluating exam, if that same exam is a requirement for admission to CPS!? that part of your comment does not make any sense !?
Thanks and good luck everyone !!
Sorry for the late response. I was away. No you will have to do IELTS Academic test, they won't accept the IELTS General test because the english fluency requirement is actually from Ontario College of Pharmacists (OCP) : http://www.ocpinfo.com/client/ocp/OCPHome.nsf/web/Language+Proficiency

But you can ask OCP to waive the english fluency requirement if you are from an English speaking country or if you have studied or worked in an english speaking requirement. You will have to send them proofs and apply to the panel and do keep in mind that they may take about 2-3 months for the process becuse they have their board meetings every 6 weeks or so. If OCP waives it for you then Univ of toronto will do it too for CPS.

For your 2nd question I think you got mixed up with Evaluating and Qualifying Exam. I mentioned that you can do your QUALIFYING exam after passing both parts of CPS. But you need to pass your EVALUATING before you can get into CPS. Evaluating is the first exam of PEBC for all International graduates except US graduates and Qualifying is the 2nd part of PEBC exams which even the local graduates have to pass it to get licensed.

sharat_joshi77

Jun 21, 2011
Brampton
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Mar-2010
Doc's Request.
May-2010
IELTS Request
May-2010
File Transfer...
May-2010
Med's Request
Nov-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
May-2011
VISA ISSUED...
June-2011
LANDED..........
Aug-2011
Hi Guys,
Saw this thread just today.
I am also from Bangalore and I stay in Basavanagar (Near HAL).

I have completed my process and got the PR cards as well.
Anyone else in this state (Sorry I could not go through all the pages of this thread).

I applied in NOC 0213 (IT Manager).
Anyone in this group ? Any pointers in job hunting ?
I am sure some of you guys will have some pointers to make.

Lets discuss this.

Best Regards,
Sharat Joshi

vnreddy12

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent along with application
hi white maple my application reached on nov 3rd 2011 for NOC 3131.Just want to check what is UCI number.Did you receive any email before receiving application.Pls let me know.Is it only given to applications which are returned or for everyone?.I phoned up canadian embassy to enquire if my application has been returned as i know 3131 is caped before sep 2011.Operator(whom i spoke to on phone) gave me a client id number and said its in the queue to be processed.I asked what does that mean and asked about cap.I was told that they can only say what is on the system.Can anyone in the forum please tell me what does that mean(IN QUEUE TO BE PROCESSED).when should i expect my application back.

thanks

vinay

MowSow

Star Member
Jun 20, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
2121+3131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
PER 01-06-2011
IELTS Request
SENT W/APP
File Transfer...
RBVO 20-06-2011
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
DONE
LANDED..........
FEBRUARY 2015
waitin4hubby said:
Sorry for the late response. I was away. No you will have to do IELTS Academic test, they won't accept the IELTS General test because the english fluency requirement is actually from Ontario College of Pharmacists (OCP) : http://www.ocpinfo.com/client/ocp/OCPHome.nsf/web/Language+Proficiency

But you can ask OCP to waive the english fluency requirement if you are from an English speaking country or if you have studied or worked in an english speaking requirement. You will have to send them proofs and apply to the panel and do keep in mind that they may take about 2-3 months for the process becuse they have their board meetings every 6 weeks or so. If OCP waives it for you then Univ of toronto will do it too for CPS.

For your 2nd question I think you got mixed up with Evaluating and Qualifying Exam. I mentioned that you can do your QUALIFYING exam after passing both parts of CPS. But you need to pass your EVALUATING before you can get into CPS. Evaluating is the first exam of PEBC for all International graduates except US graduates and Qualifying is the 2nd part of PEBC exams which even the local graduates have to pass it to get licensed.
You are correct, I thought CPS refers to the Evaluation exam. Thanks a bunch for your reply... this is very very valuable info that I have not looked into before.
I am going to request a letter from my professor to list my English proficiency and publications. Gather the remaining documents with General IELTS test result and send everything to OCP and hope for the best !! It does not cost anything and if it works it will save me hundreds + the time to take that silly IELTS test again !!
Thanks again !!

MowSow

Star Member
Jun 20, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
2121+3131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
PER 01-06-2011
IELTS Request
SENT W/APP
File Transfer...
RBVO 20-06-2011
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
DONE
LANDED..........
FEBRUARY 2015
sharat_joshi77 said:
Hi Guys,
Saw this thread just today.
I am also from Bangalore and I stay in Basavanagar (Near HAL).

I have completed my process and got the PR cards as well.
Anyone else in this state (Sorry I could not go through all the pages of this thread).

I applied in NOC 0213 (IT Manager).
Anyone in this group ? Any pointers in job hunting ?
I am sure some of you guys will have some pointers to make.

Lets discuss this.

Best Regards,
Sharat Joshi
I am not sure why you posting this on a pharmacy forum. There are many pages out there that can help you better than us. Please search.

waitin4hubby

Oct 27, 2011
MowSow said:
You are correct, I thought CPS refers to the Evaluation exam. Thanks a bunch for your reply... this is very very valuable info that I have not looked into before.
I am going to request a letter from my professor to list my English proficiency and publications. Gather the remaining documents with General IELTS test result and send everything to OCP and hope for the best !! It does not cost anything and if it works it will save me hundreds + the time to take that silly IELTS test again !!
Thanks again !!
You are welcome!
Yeah do that and make sure you do it ahead of time, because they take alot of time as I have heard. Moreover you need to have your IELTS valid until you finally get your license and you know IELTS expires in 2 years, so if you don't get the license within that time you will have to take the IELTS again. So if you are qualified it's better to get exempted from this requirement once and for good!
Good Luck!