UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello to all,

I am a UK trained pharmacist and British citizen wishing to emigrate to Canada. I just came back from Toronto on holiday and I absolutely love the place!!! I was going to apply for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker programme but I found that the cap for pharmacists this year 2011 had already been reached. I am waiting for the new list to come out in July 2011.

I am in the process of gathering all my documents together if pharmacy should be on the list again. I have been on the UK register since 2004.I have worked in the pharmaceutical industry for four years, after that I locumed (self employed pharmacist) for three years. I am now currently a phamacy manager at one of the UK multiples. When it comes to the work experience on the application form , how do I account for the locuming jobs (since I have been working for different pharmacies over the three years) ?

Also when it comes to documents pertaining to self sufficient funds, do I have to submit the evidence with the application or at a later date?

I stayed at my cousin in Canada, who is a Canadian citizen, would that be counted as a close family member for the adaptabilty section?

I am looking forward to your responses. :D

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear All,

Today i got registered post from ND Vo.

At first sight i though it is Medical ...BUT...Its not.

Vo requires following things :

(1) Education Certificate/Diploma/degree Graduation degree for spouse.

At the time of application i send 3 years BA marksheet with Transcript But i was not

Having my spouse degree certificate as university did not issued .

(2) Marriage Photos of yourself & Spouse.Provide around 40-50 photos as detailed in questionnaire.

At the time of application i send marriage certificate . Also i am married since 2.5 years ( No child). In my spouse passport my name is there as husband. I do know why VO did not considered it

(3) for yourself Please fill out enclosed marriage questionnaire.

14 questions are there.

Regards,
Mayank

novsaggi

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2011
File Transfer...
20-12-2011 to Los Angels Office
For the employment experience, you have to show it all together.
You do have quite impressive experiences and I doubt VO will have issue in working with multiple pharmacies. Try working out as a draft for now.

For the funds, unless the rules changes, the proof is send along with the application.

My best suggestion for you would be to get all the documents together: license exams date/ results, police certificates, etc

and I am pretty sure by that time the new list will be out.

Unless again the rule changes to calculate points, the cousin cannot be used for family points. If you have aunts/uncles that will definitely help.

pae242002 said:
Hello to all,

I am a UK trained pharmacist and British citizen wishing to emigrate to Canada. I just came back from Toronto on holiday and I absolutely love the place!!! I was going to apply for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker programme but I found that the cap for pharmacists this year 2011 had already been reached. I am waiting for the new list to come out in July 2011.

I am in the process of gathering all my documents together if pharmacy should be on the list again. I have been on the UK register since 2004.I have worked in the pharmaceutical industry for four years, after that I locumed (self employed pharmacist) for three years. I am now currently a phamacy manager at one of the UK multiples. When it comes to the work experience on the application form , how do I account for the locuming jobs (since I have been working for different pharmacies over the three years) ?

Also when it comes to documents pertaining to self sufficient funds, do I have to submit the evidence with the application or at a later date?

I stayed at my cousin in Canada, who is a Canadian citizen, would that be counted as a close family member for the adaptabilty section?

I am looking forward to your responses. :D

novsaggi

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2011
File Transfer...
Sorry to hear about this.

To answer ur questions.
1. At the time of application, since you didnt provide Univ certificate, probably they just want to verify it.
Since ur application is at NDVO which deals in a lot of scam cases too, they r trying the best to prove its a genuine application.

2. For the marriage photos, I am pretty sure you may have it, please attach them.
Also, to prove a strong case do attach your anniversary pics.
Lot of cases for canada do provide fake marriage certificates, you just have to provide them enuf evidence to think otherwise.

hope this helps

mayankpandya said:
Dear All,

At the time of application i send 3 years BA marksheet with Transcript But i was not

(2) Marriage Photos of yourself & Spouse.Provide around 40-50 photos as detailed in questionnaire.

At the time of application i send marriage certificate . Also i am married since 2.5 years ( No child). In my spouse passport my name is there as husband. I do know why VO did not considered it

14 questions are there.

Regards,
Mayank

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Thanks...

novsaggi said:
Sorry to hear about this.

To answer ur questions.
1. At the time of application, since you didnt provide Univ certificate, probably they just want to verify it.
Since ur application is at NDVO which deals in a lot of scam cases too, they r trying the best to prove its a genuine application.

2. For the marriage photos, I am pretty sure you may have it, please attach them.
Also, to prove a strong case do attach your anniversary pics.
Lot of cases for canada do provide fake marriage certificates, you just have to provide them enuf evidence to think otherwise.

hope this helps

pae242002

Jun 6, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you very much. When is the best time to apply? I'll probably need another month or two to get my act together.

novsaggi said:
You do have quite impressive experiences and I doubt VO will have issue in working with multiple pharmacies. Try working out as a draft for now.

For the funds, unless the rules changes, the proof is send along with the application.

My best suggestion for you would be to get all the documents together: license exams date/ results, police certificates, etc

Unless again the rule changes to calculate points, the cousin cannot be used for family points. If you have aunts/uncles that will definitely help.

pae242002

Jun 6, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you very much for the info

novsaggi said:

novsaggi

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2011
File Transfer...
As soon as the list it out with more details, its a good time to apply, the past list has 1000 applicants from the whole world.

Thats y get the stuff together in the meantime and be ready to fill out forms/ gets docs in meantime.

gana

Jun 7, 2011
Dear mayank
I am new to this thread .i received mail on march 16th that they have started processing and my file will be transferred to the london visa office, now its almost 3 months when likely iwill be receving my medicals, i am confused please help me.

gana

pae242002

Jun 6, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will do. I will gather as many docs as I can. How long does the whole process take?

novsaggi said:
As soon as the list it out with more details, its a good time to apply, the past list has 1000 applicants from the whole world.

Thats y get the stuff together in the meantime and be ready to fill out forms/ gets docs in meantime.

novsaggi

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2011
File Transfer...
process time depends, there is no fixed answer :)
Since u will have london VO, try reaching out to those members.

Shaukat57

Nov 3, 2010
Multan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
AOR Received.
29-03-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2011(RBVO) ,In-process with processing date:18 -o6-12
Med's Request
April 02,2013.
Med's Done....
29-April-2013
Interview........
Waived,Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
PPR-1 at 09-10-13, PPR-2 at 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
On-line Status:Decision Made at 26-10-13
LANDED..........
Planning
mayankpandya said:
Dear All,

14 questions are there.

Regards,
Mayank
Dont worry,dear.
They are just doing their routine work.
There will be nothing wrong.Just submit the required documents,etc,and pray with fingers crossed.
Best of luck.
Shaukat57

M

menge8

Dear Mayank,

Hope things will go easier for you. The questions you were asked could be answered easily and appropriately. You don't have to worry. But, be careful in explaining everything otherwise they may ask you for interview. Of course i believe you can still win the interview but it may delay the process a little while.

My prayers are for you !

mayankpandya said:
Dear All,

14 questions are there.

Regards,
Mayank

creamncookies

Apr 17, 2011
they say "at least 1 continuous year of experience"

so if i had a job for 6 months then resigned then look for another job and i stayed there for 6 months again
would it be considered 1 continuous or invalid???

example timeline : August 2010 - Feb 2011 then by mid feb i resigned...found a new job started at March - August 2011 ?

are there any grace periods so or whatsoever ? thank you in advance

thanks

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Hello brother Mayank

Sorry for little delay message, Just send them all the documents to VO. regarding University degree just check with your wife collage and go to university and speak to them if still found any problem then find some middle man to help u (I did the same).

regarding your Marriage certificate send Original copy (if u have spare i did the same ) and some photograph and make a covering letter and mentioned in that letter that what u r sending to them.

Hope this is fine and they will send your medical soon.

gooodddd LUUUUUUUUCKKKK
stillhope

mayankpandya said:
Dear All,

14 questions are there.

Regards,
Mayank