Passport Req..
PPR-1 at 09-10-13, PPR-2 at 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
On-line Status:Decision Made at 26-10-13
LANDED..........
Planning
mayankpandya said:
Thanks all of you for good words.

Landing was nice. Flight was on time. Did my immigration formality.

Noting to worry. It is not big deal.

Now it is time for JOB.

Regards

Mayank
Buddy Nice to hear abt ur smooth landing.
Definitely,Its time for Great Job Hunt to Experience.
Here is a link which may help u in ur search:
http://www.simplyhired.ca/
Best of Luck
Regards
Shaukat57

M

menge8

Dear Steril,
My DD wasn't wrong and it was perfectly written as it is ordered in the website'' Receiver General For Canada" When my application was delivered to CIO.. Mistakenly it was written first as 'Receiver General Of Canada' and I ordered the bank to correct OF to FOR. I don't know why your bank officer dared to write like that, I am not sure what CIO would do to your case,

sterileinjection said:
hi menge 8,
dear i want to know that when your dd was wrong, your case was accepted or you sent your case as new case.
i have a problem in dd
the title written on dd is citizenship and immigration canada and the bank dealing officer told me that he had prepared for other applicants as well.
plzzzzz guide me what to do---- my documents are recieved by cio on 16 august 2011.
thanks and dirtily waiting for your reply

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
Great Success
Congratulations for all those who received PER or their application moved to VO
This is the great success because they gained 80% goal. They have successfully completed the following steps.
The table below represents the phases of the assessment and processing.
Phase Description
Completeness check Citizenship and Immigration Canada reviews your application to make sure that:
• all required fields in your application forms are complete,
• all required documents are submitted from Document Checklist (IMM 5612), and
• the correct processing fee payment has been made
If your application is:
• incomplete or;
• the occupation you are applying under has reached the allowable limit under category 1,
your entire package (including your payment) will be returned to you with a letter explaining why it is being returned.
Eligibility Review An officer will make an final determination of eligibility of your application to determine whether:
• your application qualifies for processing under one of the two categories described in the Ministerial Instructions
If your application does not qualify for processing under the Ministerial Instructions you will be sent a letter that:
• provides the reason why your application is not eligible for processing
• confirms that a refund for the processing fee will be issued
Selection and Admissibility If your application is eligible for processing, your application will be assessed against the following requirements:
• minimal requirements
• selection factors
• sufficient funds
• admissibility (criminality, security, medical)
If your score is equal to or greater than the pass mark, your application will be sent to the visa office for further processing.

That is why CIC takes 60-90 days to complete this process.

sterileinjection

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2011
AOR Received.
11/11/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
16/01/2012
Med's Request
24/01/2012
Med's Done....
13/02/2012
Interview........
blank
Passport Req..
05/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/04/2012
LANDED..........
31/5/2012
menge8 said:
Dear Steril,
My DD wasn't wrong and it was perfectly written as it is ordered in the website'' Receiver General For Canada" When my application was delivered to CIO.. Mistakenly it was written first as 'Receiver General Of Canada' and I ordered the bank to correct OF to FOR. I don't know why your bank officer dared to write like that, I am not sure what CIO would do to your case,

thank you menge for yr reply-----
how you contct cio,they asked you to make a new one?or you did by yourself.. also please guide me if you had sent them the new dd with covering letter.what do you suggest me to do,,what can be help full step.should i sent new dd with covering letter although still i dont have file no.
thank you in advance for reply

M

menge8

Dear Sterile,

I don't know how i advise but you have two options one thing i know once you submitted your application, further documents can't be accepted by CIO, you have to wait and see the outcome. Personally I don't advise you to contact them at this time. The other option is send them new DD with covering letter and your personal details as long as you don't have file number so far.

As i said before i corrected my DD before i sent my application. Please post your query in the below link for further information,
Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS in the forum

sterileinjection said:
menge8 said:
Dear Steril,

thank you menge for yr reply-----
how you contct cio,they asked you to make a new one?or you did by yourself.. also please guide me if you had sent them the new dd with covering letter.what do you suggest me to do,,what can be help full step.should i sent new dd with covering letter although still i dont have file no.
thank you in advance for reply

hasan0007

Aug 15, 2011
I have sent the application on Oct 17... Fedex shows it will be delivered on 24th Oct..
Can anyone tell the possibility of my application fall into CAP? (as of 18 oct CAP is 320)

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
hasan0007 said:
I have sent the application on Oct 17... Fedex shows it will be delivered on 24th Oct..
Can anyone tell the possibility of my application fall into CAP? (as of 18 oct CAP is 320)
You chances are dim. Let's hope for the best and pray.

nikhil_miral

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasan0007 said:

I think the chances are 100% Dont worry...

helppp

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
luckymystery said:
You chances are dim. Let's hope for the best and pray.
what do you exactly mean by dim,,,,, and why?

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
hasan0007 said:
October applicants don't worry

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
Question

What are they looking for during background check?

i'm curious to know what they actually look for during background check
because we provide police certificates and fbi or whatever fingerprint
check etc.

What is the procedure?

i mean how do they go about, doing
the background check. Can anyone explain it in simple language?
tks

Answer

What are they looking for during background check?
There are several different checks. Criminal check deals with verifying if
person has any criminal record and it is basically covered by police
certificates. Background check mainly verifies education and experience
credentials.

Then there is background/security check which is conducted completely
outside of and independently from Canadian immigration by Canadian
intelligence and security agencies, with and/or without cooperation of
proper authorities in all countries applicant resided since age 18 (for some
nationals since age 16). It looks into applicant's background, activities,
associations, etc. to determine if person was and/or is involved in any
espionage, terrorism, organized crime, radical groups, crimes against
humanity, etc. - how it is done and what is found is classified and CIC only
receives "positive" or "negative" decision.​

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
helppp said:
what do you exactly mean by dim,,,,, and why?
I said so after analyzing the data from the spread sheet and the website.

My application reached CIO on 25th July and I have not received any positive or negative response from CIO so far. It shows that CIO has not started working on last week july applications yet. Yesterday 19th July applicant confirmed a response from CIO. and a payment debited was confirmed from 10th August applicant.

And website gives the number of applications that can be sent to Visa offices for further processing.
So to summarize; CIO is checking the eligibility of 3rd week of July applications and found 320 applications of 3131 which can be further processed in their Visa Offices. i.e. CIO is having backlog of more than 60 days.

Website says like this under the NOC Cap list;

"*The number of complete Federal Skilled Worker applications received as of October 18, 2011 is approximate."

Complete means the one who are ready for further processing in their Visa Offices. And these 320 applications are being checked for their completeness for further processing and I have not received any response from CIO for further processing of application yet. So what I extracted from the spread sheet is that these 320 applications are complete till 19th July or so. and only 180 slots are left.

So I think applicants till 15th August might be in the safe zone but after that the chances are going to be fading.
Just my opinion. I may be wrong.

Shaukat57

Nov 3, 2010
Multan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
AOR Received.
29-03-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2011(RBVO) ,In-process with processing date:18 -o6-12
Med's Request
April 02,2013.
Med's Done....
29-April-2013
Interview........
Waived,Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
PPR-1 at 09-10-13, PPR-2 at 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
On-line Status:Decision Made at 26-10-13
LANDED..........
Planning
luckymystery said:

My application reached CIO on 25th July and I have not received any positive or negative response from CIO so far. It shows that CIO has not started working on last week july applications yet. Yesterday 19th July applicant confirmed a response from CIO. and a payment debited was confirmed from 10th August applicant.

And website gives the number of applications that can be sent to Visa offices for further processing.
So to summarize; CIO is checking the eligibility of 3rd week of July applications and found 320 applications of 3131 which can be further processed in their Visa Offices. i.e. CIO is having backlog of more than 60 days.

"*The number of complete Federal Skilled Worker applications received as of October 18, 2011 is approximate."

Complete means the one who are ready for further processing in their Visa Offices. And these 320 applications are being checked for their completeness for further processing and I have not received any response from CIO for further processing of application yet. So what I extracted from the spread sheet is that these 320 applications are complete till 19th July or so. and only 180 slots are left.

So I think applicants till 15th August might be in the safe zone but after that the chances are going to be fading.
Hi Buddy,
As per my understanding,CAP is not related to Completness /or eligibility review.Its only represent the actual number of application received at CIO.In my opinion,still,there are bright chances for the applicants, still intending to apply in few days.it's purely my understanding.U may differ,anyway.
Regards
Shaukat57

helppp

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
luckymystery said:

true, logic,,,, but hurts,,,,,,

BDimmigrants

Aug 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
app reached 28.07.2011
Doc's Request.
all sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER received on 26/10/11 2nd AOR through snail mail on 28th NOV, Got inprocess on March 29
IELTS Request
Send along with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
collected passport on 11.02.13
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2013
Shaukat57 said:
Hi Buddy,
As per my understanding,CAP is not related to Completness /or eligibility review.Its only represent the actual number of application received at CIO.In my opinion,still,there are bright chances for the applicants, still intending to apply in few days.it's purely my understanding.U may differ,anyway.
Regards
Shaukat57

What is meant by a cap? Does that limit refer to the total number of applications received or the total number of applications processed, or the total number of applications that are successful?

The cap is a limit on the number of complete applications considered for processing. In this case, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will only consider a maximum of 10,000 complete applications under the occupation list. There is no limit to the number of applicants with a job offer. Within the 10,000 cap, a maximum of 500 federal skilled worker applications per occupation will be considered for processing each year.

source:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/faq/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

so lucky is right