Pharmacist : 3131

Sajeels

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NKKD Hortons said:
You are very right. Cap will remain open longer if the intial rush slows down. Tracking the CCs being charged and closely following the updates will give us an idea of when the cap will be reached but nothing is for sure. Between Sept 20th and Sept 27th update, 30 applications were added to the cap and I believe during this period applications from July 20th to July 26th are processed.
That means in 7 days 30 apps were accepted...if i assume 30 apps per week from 26th July onwards then by September 24th the cap will reach to 510 apps (keeping 30 apps/week constant throughout this period)

OMG, my app will reach on 30th Sep and by this analysis I might not make the cut off. all eyes now on per week received apps...
What you say?

Sajeel

nikhil_miral

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sajeels said:
That means in 7 days 30 apps were accepted...if i assume 30 apps per week from 26th July onwards then by September 24th the cap will reach to 510 apps (keeping 30 apps/week constant throughout this period)

OMG, my app will reach on 30th Sep and by this analysis I might not make the cut off. all eyes now on per week received apps...
What you say?

Sajeel
My dear frnd,

U r estimating a wrong figure...
See the CIC website they are mentioning clearly: Applications received toward the overall cap: 2,374 of 10,000 as of September 27, 2011

Refer : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/faq/immigrate/skilled/changes-fsw-faq05.asp

232 is the total COMPLETE APPLICATIONS received as on 27 Sep... there may be diffrence of 10-20 application counting from the real number... so dont worry u will be sure in cap.

shakti

Sep 28, 2011
Can anybody advice if i dont have my birth certificate due to no registration till date.... is there any way for the application, as it is the first doc required for canada..
Wil be grateful if u guys can help me out...

Shaktisinh

Sajeels

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakti said:
Can anybody advice if i dont have my birth certificate due to no registration till date.... is there any way for the application, as it is the first doc required for canada..

Shaktisinh
The guidelines clearly states that every single document mentioned in the checklist should be included with the app, if not then there must be a logical written explanation....I believe you can arrange it if you go to union council of your birth address and ask them to provide you the certificate...caz I think BC is amongst the mandatory docs...

Sajeels

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys my application is delivered today, Signed for by: D.STAPLETON

Worries stars now.....

Sajeel

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Advise: No need to worry. Look for Positive outcome.

Regards
Mayank

Sajeels said:

Worries stars now.....

Sajeel

Sajeels

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayankpandya said:

Regards
Mayank
Thanks Mayank for your kind words....how is your progress, I believe now you have 15 days left in leaving your home town....I don't know your feelings about leaving your hometown...but i must say that a person strives hard for going abroad and when it comes to reality its really hard to leave all your memories, good and bad times, friends, relatives and most importantly your favorite cuisines at your favorite dinning places...

Anyhow that's how life goes on...wish you a properous life ahead in land of maples....

Keep in touch and keep this forum alive with your kind assistance to the newbies...

All the best

Regards

Sajeel

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-11 received by MIKE on 08-07-11
Doc's Request.
BD encashed as per email 18aug2011
Nomination.....
2nd Mail Aor by singapore v.o --- 24 oct 2011
AOR Received.
1st PER RECEIVED 4TH OCTOBER
IELTS Request
submitted with application:GENERAL
File Transfer...
ECAS: We Started Processing on.October 24,2012
Med's Request
medical results have been received on ecas as of 3pm 28jan 2013
Med's Done....
medical done nov 22 sent to manila embassy dec 13
mayankpandya said:

Regards
Mayank
Mayank!!
Hope u have a safe journey.
thank you so much for all the positive and good words on this forum
:)

sterileinjection

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2011
AOR Received.
11/11/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
16/01/2012
Med's Request
24/01/2012
Med's Done....
13/02/2012
Interview........
blank
Passport Req..
05/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/04/2012
LANDED..........
31/5/2012
Sajeels said:

Worries stars now.....

Sajeel
r
;D good luck buddy.no worries at all.a very bright future is waiting for u InshAllah.stay positive 8).
cheerzzzz

Sajeels

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sterileinjection said:
r
;D good luck buddy.no worries at all.a very bright future is waiting for u InshAllah.stay positive 8).
cheerzzzz
Thanks buddy, keep this thread sterile with your kind aptitude....

Sajeel

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Thanks Sajeels & moyrzg,

Its very true that its very hard to leave all & start life new life in new land with challenges.

But its part of life & life move on.

Thanks for your good wish.

Regards
Mayank

Sajeels said:
Thanks Mayank for your kind words....how is your progress, I believe now you have 15 days left in leaving your home town....I don't know your feelings about leaving your hometown...but i must say that a person strives hard for going abroad and when it comes to reality its really hard to leave all your memories, good and bad times, friends, relatives and most importantly your favorite cuisines at your favorite dinning places...

Anyhow that's how life goes on...wish you a properous life ahead in land of maples....

Keep in touch and keep this forum alive with your kind assistance to the newbies...

All the best

Regards

Sajeel

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
shakti said:

Shaktisinh
Dear shakti,

I was in the same situation as you are in when I applied in july. My application so far passed a completeness check without a birth certificate. I sent three replacement documents and an explanation for the same in the cover letter.
1) Proof of brith letter from consualte general of India in USA (if you are residing in india, then you may get a letter from your place of birth muncipality that there is no record of your birth)
2) Affidavit from parents that I was born to them on x date in y place
3) 10th Class marks lists

This should definitely work.

great_gig

Aug 1, 2011
hi all..

i'm new to this forum, a bangladeshi pharmacist... my app package has been received by DOUG on 29/09/11... as of now cap no. is 232... will i make it in between 500??

Sajeels

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
great_gig said:
hi all..

i'm new to this forum, a bangladeshi pharmacist... my app package has been received by DOUG on 29/09/11... as of now cap no. is 232... will i make it in between 500??
Hi gig...

I believe it it will..and stay positive....mine and your apps received on the same date but by different receivers...mine was D. Stapleton

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
Sajeels said:

What you say?

Sajeel
dont worry , you have applied , now wait