+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP

Jan 20, 2023
HI I am a student at Georgian college. I am doing all of my semesters full time but I have only one course left which I could not do in the last semester and I am taking in part-time and making my study five semesters. Am I still eligible to get the work

Last edited:

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
HI I am a student at Georgian college. I am doing all of my semesters full time but I have only one course left which I could not do in the last semester and I am taking in part-time and making my study five semesters. Am I still eligible to get the work
I believe your last semester can be part-time. Maybe someone else can confirm this.

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Actually that i failed that course in my first semester
Well, that changes the picture. As far as I know, the primary condition you must fulfill to qualify for a PGWP is to remain under full-time student status every term of your program. What is a full-time student? Your educational institution defines that. They are the ones that will declare on your transcript if you've had part or full-time status each of your terms. Also, I've read that not completing your program in time (e.g. taking an additional semester) can affect your eligibility. I'm not an expert on this; you should speak with your College and see if anybody else can help you in the forum.