+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Update: Did anyone receive Correnspondence Letter?

Aghimire

May 19, 2023
Yes, I did. I submitted the documents on time, a week later I got my PGWP refused cause they claimed to never have received my transcript. I had to submit a reconsideration and now extremely frustrated.
Hi Could you please tell me your timeline please

Sd21

Jun 3, 2023
Hi there,
can somebody please answer this question,
I applied for my PGWP inside Canada on May 2 and on May 26, I received a correspondence letter. Is this normal that everyone receives it and how many days it will take to receive a decision after this letter?
I applied on May 2nd and received correspondence letter on 26th May. But haven’t received any other update. Did you get the approval ?

Last edited:

HollyN

Jul 7, 2023
It's true that you might get results the next day after receiving correspondent letter about biometric. Here's my timeline:
Applied - Jun 6
Biometric letter - Jul 6
Got approval - Jul 7

I was on edge the entire day. Hit refresh button like crazy lol. I did have a gap in my study due to pandemic. I had to explain in great great details, like a whole A4 paper. Oh gosh i can finally breath now.

Reactions: Shamaine

Shruthi_13

Jul 17, 2023
I applied on May 2nd and received correspondence letter on 26th May. But haven’t received any other update. Did you get the approval ?
Is there any update on decision? If yes, how long did it take for you to get the decision after receiving the correspondence letter?

Shamaine

Mar 1, 2021
Hi everyone,I just graduated from college in June.i applied for my husband and I work permit but we we are still waiting on the approval. We want to change jobs and province but our SIN will be expired the end of this month.an my school permit is expired and also my husband work permit is expired.is there any documents that I can show to my potential employer to educate them about what is implied status means,an it's ok for them to hire me.i realized alot of employers don't understand what it means.Thanks inadvace for your help.

Xknox

Jul 22, 2023
I worked for almost more than 3 weeks after i got my completion letter and i got my correspondence letter today i am really worried about my case. Does anyone have similar situation and still got pgwp .
Please reply

Nerie2020

Jul 28, 2023
Like, I received this letter today Friday, but tomorrow is a non-working day and any result will be processed. Is ircc working on weekends?
please did you receive approval because I also got correspondence on Friday ? How many days did it take them to update your approval
Thank you

Nerie2020

Jul 28, 2023
Hello everyone, hope this finds you well.

I applied pgwp on May 4, 2023 and received correspondence letter today, May 26, 2023, stating that my biometrics are valid. Can someone tell if it happens often or is it something that I need to worry about.

Thank you
Hi please did you get approval so far you received correspondence on Friday ?
Thank you