Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, :)

I want your opinions in my case!

I have PGWP and my wife accompanying me, we have same expiry date which will be expired next month. My wife have decided to study in Canada, so she applied for study permit/ open work permit for me. Hoping I can buy sometime until I get the ITA in near the future.

My question is: What are my chances to get the OWP under my wife study permit application ?

Thanks,

Reactions: Mjkab

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
Hi everyone, :)

I want your opinions in my case!

I have PGWP and my wife accompanying me, we have same expiry date which will be expired next month. My wife have decided to study in Canada, so she applied for study permit/ open work permit for me. Hoping I can buy sometime until I get the ITA in near the future.

My question is: What are my chances to get the OWP under my wife study permit application ?

Thanks,
Hi,

I am on the same situation!
please share your experience!!

omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am on the same situation!
please share your experience!!

Update..

My wife applied for study permit / OWP for me and application was approved. I have received the ITA and my PR application still under processing..

Good luck guys..

mn0507

Jun 27, 2017
Update..

My wife applied for study permit / OWP for me and application was approved. I have received the ITA and my PR application still under processing..

Good luck guys..

Hi so your situation was..
you had your pgwp. and then applied for owp under your partner's student permit is that correct?

what were the documents you had to submit?

Thank you!