+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP+SOWP extension queries

bpur87

Jun 3, 2021
I have a few queries about this.
Applying for PGWP+SOWP extension together. We are both in Canada and I have an SOWP and she, a study permit.
Few questions.
  1. My wife who was a student here in Winnipeg has been offered a job in Vancouver after her studies. However, it starts in June,2022. Should we mention this in the imm5710e form? It won't allow her to put the June date, saying cannot put a future date.
  2. Should we again put the whole Marriage & Relationship history like we did when I applied for SOWP(like photos etc.) last time or this time just a Marriage Certificate would do?
  3. Should we write an SOP for the 'Client Information' section, showing 'ties to India and will go back eventually'?
  4. In any case, what should be written in this SOP for both? and what extra documents are to be attached?
  5. Form IMM5713e cant be saved so will need to be printed signed, scanned, and uploaded, right?
  6. The digital photo needs to be recent or the one from the last application would work?

Akad

May 22, 2022
5. As for as I know, if there's a digital signature at the end that will cover the entire application and all the documents you uploaded. You shouldn't need to sign them individually. But, I guess, printing such document, sign it, scan and upload again should not hurt even it's unnecessary.
6. I used my same digital photograph in several IRCC applications in past 2 years, no issue noticed!