+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP + SOWP extension - Apporved

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
Hi, congrats, I have few questions. What does the letter should include from the employer? Did you show any proof of funds. I am under pgwp and my wife is under opw. Please advise. Thank you.
Hi, the letter indicated all my employment details such as permanent, full time, hours per week, benefits, mainly title noc code and duties with pay details. Attach 3 pay stubs of yours (PGWP holder) that'd be good. But I attached my recent 3 months bank statements as well as my wife's bank statements as she's on her SOWP. Hope it helps!

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
Hi, the letter indicated all my employment details such as permanent, full time, hours per week, benefits, mainly title noc code and duties with pay details. Attach 3 pay stubs of yours (PGWP holder) that'd be good. But I attached my recent 3 months bank statements as well as my wife's bank statements as she's on her SOWP. Hope it helps!
Hi, thank you for your response. Did you show a y balance in the bank statements as a proof of funds or it is optional? Thank you

jugarsep

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hello Everyone!
Thanks a lot for this valuable information! I am just trying to answer the questions in the Canada tool in order to apply for my SOWP and my PGWP but at the end it is not asking me any job letter nor paystubs. Is that normal?

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
That's completely optional:) Job letter and 3 paystubs of PGWP holder is must.
Hello,

For sowp extension, did you submit the original marriage certificate along with the translation or just the translation?

Appreciate your input..thank you

ROYASH

Mar 25, 2021
hi good people,
i applied for PGWP ext on April 14th and just got a letter on april 15the that i can use the same permit to work until august or until they make final decision. but no other approval update yet. just wondering, is there any possibility that it will reject? my current permit is expiring on end of june 2021.

is there anyone here, received PGWP ext . please share your experience.

note: i have applied my PR application under CEC and new stream TR to PR ( international student).
Please advise. thanks in advance

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
My wife(primary applicant) applied for PGWP and SOWP extension together.
She had a NOC A job at the time of applying but did not have 3 pay checks.
We submitted 3 pay checks, 28 days later via web form.
Her employment letter was only for 3 months.

Both our visas were approved today.
Applied on 11th Sep
Approved on 9th December.

Primary applicant's Original Study permit validity : 18th Nov 2020
Secondary applicant's original OWP validity : 30th Sep 2020.

Because we applied before 30th sep, both of us were under implied status and were able to work.

Ask any questions of you have.
this post is a bit old, but did you submit anything to prove ties to home country or anything like that? sometimes these are rejected for that reason