+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Refused! No Email or Confirmation from CIC

kumar121

Apr 24, 2018
Hi there if someone can help me with my doubts then it would be greatly Appreciated!

I have done 1 year study from a Private College in Ontario Applied for PGWP!...I have Applied thru an Agent and the agent informed me that I would Receive the Decision to my email or mail....I have checked my status by the Application No and it said “it’s refused”....I don’t know what to do now and my Agent is not Answering my calls or responding to my emails....can somebody help me what I have to do NEXT???

kumar121

Apr 24, 2018
Yes I have seen that on the CIC website....but when I have joined in 2017 there wasn’t anything regarding PGWP Coulumn...Anyways I am just worried about what happened with my Refusal Letter?? And would someone please tell new what would be the best options now? Thanks

Helipatel42

Apr 28, 2018
Yes I have seen that on the CIC website....but when I have joined in 2017 there wasn’t anything regarding PGWP Coulumn...Anyways I am just worried about what happened with my Refusal Letter?? And would someone please tell new what would be the best options now? Thanks
Apply for another program im public college. You still have 90 days so you have time