+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP refused, because of a mistake in the College Transcript!

basslb

May 9, 2017
Ok the amazing news is that I finally got my PGWP! it took exactly 110 days from the date they received it! I wish the best of luck for others.

Reactions: Flyfa

Nike20

Apr 29, 2020
Did you ask any lawyer about this issue? Did you hear about anyone that has been accepted after a 1st refusal?

Keep us updated anyway
I applied for a postgraduate work permit in January and got a refusal letter because of my part-time in my first semester, tried to reopen the old application also got rejected. Got a letter from school (in addition to my letter) and sent a new application (restoration, extension of study permit and PGWP online) on the 4th June, got an approval letter on the 10th June

Reactions: Flyfa

Jemma Fu

Oct 7, 2020
I applied for a postgraduate work permit in January and got a refusal letter because of my part-time in my first semester, tried to reopen the old application also got rejected. Got a letter from school (in addition to my letter) and sent a new application (restoration, extension of study permit and PGWP online) on the 4th June, got an approval letter on the 10th June
Hi, I'd like to kindly ask how can I do restoration, extension of study permit and PGWP altogether online? Does it mean that I just apply for PGWP and attached the fee of restoration and extension of study permit to my PGWP application? Thank you!

Nike20

Apr 29, 2020
Hi, I'd like to kindly ask how can I do restoration, extension of study permit and PGWP altogether online? Does it mean that I just apply for PGWP and attached the fee of restoration and extension of study permit to my PGWP application? Thank you!
Yes, attach everything with your letter of explanation and also explain in the letter that you made a payment and have included the receipt

Jemma Fu

Oct 7, 2020
Yes, attach everything with your letter of explanation and also explain in the letter that you made a payment and have included the receipt
Thank you! Also wondering apart from the fee receipt and the explanation, do I need to submit any other files regrading restoration and extension of study permit? I mean, do we need to submit all the files like normal restoration and extension of study permit application or just the fee receipt?

ravi001

Nov 22, 2020
hello, I had to repeat one subject during my 2 nd sem so I was part-time for that one subject after I completed the rest of my 3rd and 4th sem in 2020 I applied for PGWP and it got refused? this is because of my 2 sem?

Jul 2, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Hello Folks,
My university registered me for 3 courses for the first term. My intake is Winter, 2021. The total credit hour is 7. Two of them are regular courses (Public Policy Analysis & Research Methodology: I). And the other one is Co-op (Social Justice Practicum: I). It is only one credit. I asked my register that will I be counted as full time student, she said yes. My University is Adler University (Vancouver, BC) and my course is Master of Public Policy Administration: Concentration in Social Change Leadership.

I heard from one of my friends living in Vancouver and studying SFU that I have to have at least 9 credit in each term to be considered full time. I am confused. Can anyone shed some light on it.

Flyfa

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Damn, that really sucks because it wasn't even your fault. Your college has kind of f*cked you over here. You should have the college write a letter of apology on your behalf and explain what when wrong with the college insignia and letterhead. Absolutely unacceptable.
Mine they rejected saying my school is not approved in Canada and not eligible for pgwp? Whereas my all class mate gets pgwp from them, it’s really annoying and bulshit Things they do sometime