+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Refusal

Jassi087

Dec 27, 2020
I actually applied study permit with that to restore my status. I am just worried about can I get my status back as a student because I want to study

Jassi087

Dec 27, 2020
Hi there,
I am so happy I got approval on my pgwp today. I just want to confirm that can I work legally in Canada because just got approval not hard copy. So please could you suggest me am I able to work or I need to wait for work permit hard copy.
Thank you very much

co2020

May 31, 2020
Hi there,
I am so happy I got approval on my pgwp today. I just want to confirm that can I work legally in Canada because just got approval not hard copy. So please could you suggest me am I able to work or I need to wait for work permit hard copy.
Thank you very much
Congratulations! You are allowed to start working immediately you put in your application for work permit. But due to your first issue I would suggest you wait for the physical copy. it wouldn't be long. Meanwhile start looking for a job.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hi there,
Thank you very much
You can work immediately.

Harry24

Jan 8, 2018
Hi Guys!
I just want to give updates on my situation. I got refusal letter on November 7th, 2020.
I requested for notes to know in more detail about their decision
I requested for reconsideration on 23rd December 2020 and they replied a week later saying that the decision remains the same.
I called IRCC again, explained my situation and requested for reconsideration again. 2 days later I got approval from IRCC
Don’t give up guys
If you need answers or help call IRCC. Explain them your situation in detail and they will help you for sure!

Reactions: Student0913

Kobby84

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Hi Guys!
I just want to give updates on my situation. I got refusal letter on November 7th, 2020.
I requested for reconsideration on 23rd December 2020 and they replied a week later saying that the decision remains the same.
I called IRCC again, explained my situation and requested for reconsideration again. 2 days later I got approval from IRCC
Don’t give up guys
If you need answers or help call IRCC. Explain them your situation in detail and they will help you for sure!
How is the reconsideration done?

Reality321

Jan 6, 2021
Hi Guys!
Don’t give up guys
Bro I really need some help, I am in the same boat. How do i apply for reconsideration?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi Guys!
Don’t give up guys
Hello,

Its good to know you exhausted all options accordingly. Big Congratulations.

Regards

Jassi087

Dec 27, 2020
Hi there.
I have one question. One of my friend going to done his study by end of April and his study permit will expire on July 31. Does he eligible to work full time after done his study or he need to apply work permit first.
Thank you

Yosola

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Hi there.
I have one question. One of my friend going to done his study by end of April and his study permit will expire on July 31. Does he eligible to work full time after done his study or he need to apply work permit first.
Thank you
I believe your friend can start working full time the day he submits the application for his PGWP; you do not have to wait till the approval comes
But the application should have been submitted before he can work full time