+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pgwp refusal second time and out of status since 7th Feb 2023

Feb 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
I received my second refusal mentioning i wasnt a full time student and now i am out of status since my first was refused. I am in talks with a lawyer regarding this but i also need to know from people what could be done? I heard judicial Review will cost fortune which i dont have and i am already draining in debt since i wasnt allowed to work in last 5 months.

i had failed in 3 semester of my 3 yr program so they put me on probation and i decided to go back home with the permission of dean of college and i had also attached detailed explanation with no course availability for failed courses. I feel lost and this work permit means world to me .One of the lawyers recently said we should try to apply new study permit with restoration and explain whole situation with email evidence etc to prove it was authorized and I couldn’t come back for 18months due to Covid restrictions but i always maintained full time status from india online.

dates:

original work permit-
11th jan 2019 - 30th sep 2021

extension of study permit
27th sep 2021 - 31st july 2022

first pgwp applied on :
13th may 2022 and refusal on 13th sep 2022
Also TRP expired on 13th sep 2022

second pgwp applied on:
28th sep 2022 and refusal on 7th feb 2023

currently status : out of status ( 15 days to take action)

Last edited:

Nikhil.6

Feb 25, 2023
There is no point to apply for a judicial review. It will refuse again. There are no mistakes on a officer behalf, even if you apply for a study permit chances are really low that it will get approved because of previous rejections. They will going to refused it again on a grounds of that "They do not believe that applicant will go back to his country at the end of studies " due to non compliance of previous stay. Tried to apply for express entry from your home country after gaining experience. That's the only option left.

Feb 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Well , on February 18th i applied for visitor record application since i wanted some time to prepare to leave and i had informed my member of parliament about this. Now since it will take about 6 months for them to respond i have decided to leave canada and apply from India for a new study permit through student direct stream with new ielts, medical, offer letter etc for fall 2023 . I am hoping that it will be approved with proper explanation and i dont see when i said i wont leave canada. I truly believed that it should have been approved and i tried twice and now when they said no I have prepared to leave. The second refusal did not really mention to leave immediately or anything like that but still i emailed the ircc minister and informed my area MP about it .