+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP refusal Reconsideration

zcmol

Jan 10, 2024
Hey guys, Hope you are doing well,

Basically what happened was I received my completion letter and transcripts on Dec 5th 2022, But my completion letter says that it was issued in August because thats when i got done with college, but I did not have them in hand until Dec 5th as I had payments due, this was due to financial issues at my parents business due to covid, but I was able to clear the fee by Dec 5th and get the documents. I then applied on Jan 6th for my PGWP , which I believe did not have a clear explanation on this situation so it was refused on May 30th. I then re-applied on June 3rd with an explanation letter with a consultant explaining all the situations, which was the 180th day from Dec 5th the day i got my documents. But I again received a refusal, stating that I had crossed 180 days and I called IRCC to confirm the officer notes on refusal and they mentioned that I did not provide a proof from the DLI of receiving my documents late, I then asked my college for help to provide a proof and they wrote me a letter and I submitted it on the refused application through webform, but my application is still refused. Please help me out and let me know what I can do in this situation. I currently have a visitor record and I am very short on time. Should I make a new application ?

Any replies and suggestions will be appreciated.