+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP questions

qwertb1

Dec 1, 2016
Hi everyone,

I have been studying in Canada for 5 years(4 bachelor and 1 master, consecutively). My application for PGWP was approved last week, and I just received the document this morning. However, it is only issued for 1 year. I contacted the call centre this afternoon. The person who answered my phone is nice. He asked me related information, and told me to wait for someone to contact me shortly(He believes my PGWP should be 3 years). But I am still worried now. What else can I do in this situation?

Thanks!!!

kayacetinsu

Star Member
Dec 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you inform them with whole documents, you get 3 years work permit. because you are eligible.

xecuter

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qwertb1 said:
Hi everyone,

I have been studying in Canada for 5 years(4 bachelor and 1 master, consecutively). My application for PGWP was approved last week, and I just received the document this morning. However, it is only issued for 1 year. I contacted the call centre this afternoon. The person who answered my phone is nice. He asked me related information, and told me to wait for someone to contact me shortly(He believes my PGWP should be 3 years). But I am still worried now. What else can I do in this situation?

Thanks!!!
What is the validity of your passport?