+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP period

vipsv

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Hello
Due to some personal and emergency problems, i need to go back to my country in april 2013 and i just got back to Canada.
I was totally unaware of 90 days rule for pgwp. or it just skipped my mind due to the mental pressure..(no offense please)
now i am back to canada, i want to apply for pgwp. My school told me that they will help me and will release a new letter saying i am graduate in august 2013, but here is the trick my transcript will still show i done my all courses in april 2013 .
I was reading that i need either transcript or graduation letter.
But i found in some cases or my friends they need to apply with both documents.
Please tell me.. if graduation letter is fine or i need transcript too. Please tell me your experience asap.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
vipsv said:
Hello
Due to some personal and emergency problems, i need to go back to my country in april 2013 and i just got back to Canada.
I was totally unaware of 90 days rule for pgwp. or it just skipped my mind due to the mental pressure..(no offense please)
now i am back to canada, i want to apply for pgwp. My school told me that they will help me and will release a new letter saying i am graduate in august 2013, but here is the trick my transcript will still show i done my all courses in april 2013 .
Please tell me.. if graduation letter is fine or i need transcript too. Please tell me your experience asap.
'Document stating you have completed all of the requirements for your program of study. This may include:
- A final transcript; or
- A letter from the institution; or
- The formal notification of graduation'
source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5583E.pdf

so i think letter should be fine......

vipsv

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
mead said:
'Document stating you have completed all of the requirements for your program of study. This may include:
- A final transcript; or
- A letter from the institution; or
- The formal notification of graduation'
source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5583E.pdf

so i think letter should be fine......
I do not know. I saw in other forums.one guy got rejected as he did not submit his transcript.
please anybody have experience by using only graduation letter.

vipsv

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Please reply me..
And also please tell me i was part time summer student last year.. how would it affects me.
More over!!
How would cic knows whether i am part time or full time..
whom would they contact?

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vipsv said:
Hello
Transcripts and graduation letter, both are required. However, as college is helping you with letter, hence that should do. Now, just an experience I wish to share with you, some of the people I know, when they graduated, they finished only 1 year program but college's mistake, they mentioned the program as 2 years and hence they got three years PGWP. The reason I mentioned it is that I think they go by college graduation letter. And of course Even i noticed a thread where PGWP was denied because of missing college letter. So I think you should be good to with this college letter.